Rebellion

Zombie Army

I wonder about in the FUTURE game, can this work?

Posted 4 years ago

I always like to play the Bad Guys sometimes. Dynasty Warriors, they have 4 Kingdoms. You can play with WEI, WU, SHU or other. I'm thinking if we could play as Germany team. Germany fighting vs. the Allies soldiers. Have a campaign for the Germany & Italy teams. Seeing just the Allies been fun. But, how about playing the other team. I know some fans from HALO WARS wants to play as bad guys on Campaign Mode. Which is cool for HALO WARS 2 in the future. I like to see the full picture of the World War. Playing as Germany or Japan. & playing the U.S. story mode will be a blast for the FUTURE! Just my idea to share with ya! Thanks.

Posted 4 years ago

I always like to play the Bad Guys sometimes. Dynasty Warriors, they have 4 Kingdoms. You can play with WEI, WU, SHU or other. I'm thinking if we could play as Germany team. Germany fighting vs. the Allies soldiers. Have a campaign for the Germany & Italy teams. Seeing just the Allies been fun. But, how about playing the other team. I know some fans from HALO WARS wants to play as bad guys on Campaign Mode. Which is cool for HALO WARS 2 in the future. I like to see the full picture of the World War. Playing as Germany or Japan. & playing the U.S. story mode will be a blast for the FUTURE! Just my idea to share with ya! Thanks.
How would it fit in with the ZOMBIES?

Posted 4 years ago

long story short, ok. Have 3 teams of FRANCE, ENGLAND & U.S.A. Have the other 3 teams of GERMANY, JAPAN & ITALY. Have good roster of each country with PLAYABLE CHARACTERS. The graphic I have in mind is in CELL-SHADE, kind of like MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3. Check it out on YOUTUBE video of MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3 intro ;) While ZOMBIES all break HELL! The Living fighting the Zombies, which the World now fight together. The uniforms, weapons. Just a long story to do. But if I was a director...I know how to make it a good game. I wouldn't have spawning enemies coming out of the ground, which is crazy...kill the group so quickly...Left for Dead do a pretty good job of no spawning in your area...their zombies coming rushing in. Plus another mode, Defense Hold Your Fort. This mode will go up to 15 Levels...the good thing about this...you upgrades your FORT, & MOUNT WEAPONS! & for bonus additions...have BASEBALL CARDS COLLECTION! BIO & PIC of your CHARACTERS & ENEMIES! PIC of the WEAPONS! Only in my DREAM :)

Posted 4 years ago

long story short, ok. Have 3 teams of FRANCE, ENGLAND & U.S.A. Have the other 3 teams of GERMANY, JAPAN & ITALY. Have good roster of each country with PLAYABLE CHARACTERS. The graphic I have in mind is in CELL-SHADE, kind of like MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3. Check it out on YOUTUBE video of MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3 intro ;) While ZOMBIES all break HELL! The Living fighting the Zombies, which the World now fight together. The uniforms, weapons. Just a long story to do. But if I was a director...I know how to make it a good game. I wouldn't have spawning enemies coming out of the ground, which is crazy...kill the group so quickly...Left for Dead do a pretty good job of no spawning in your area...their zombies coming rushing in. Plus another mode, Defense Hold Your Fort. This mode will go up to 15 Levels...the good thing about this...you upgrades your FORT, & MOUNT WEAPONS! & for bonus additions...have BASEBALL CARDS COLLECTION! BIO & PIC of your CHARACTERS & ENEMIES! PIC of the WEAPONS! Only in my DREAM :)
They won't want the games to be the same as other kind of games all ready out there but they will have to make it the way they want :3

Please sign in to post.