Rebellion

Zombie Army

Keyboard and Mouse key binding, "Toggle" and binoculars.

Posted 6 years ago

I opened Zombie Army Trilogy on Steam to play, and as with other Sniper Elite games, I immediately moved to customize my controls to mirror the setup I have for all the other games, but I couldn't help but to notice there was no "Toggle aim" and "Toggle scope" options, which are what I use instead of the normal "Hold to" versions of the same. I also don't see why binoculars aren't enabled here either.
Would it be possible to add those back in the game?

Posted 6 years ago

I tried to just get the same with my settings as to what I used in NZA 1&2. I prefer to use a "hold" option for aiming with most guns, but I have to use the no-scope aim with my rifle in close quarters and have it as a toggle option since it's assigned to one of the side mouse buttons. This is now awkward to do when in close proximity to enemies because I'm trying to concentrate on getting headshots with a button that's not easy to hold.
I also noticed how I have to hold for a second to pick up items off dead undead enemies. I preferred how it was in the previous games for this as well, because I could just spam the button when there were piles of enemies together. Now it takes ages to collect ammo.

Posted 6 years ago

The absence of any "toggle" option is driving me CRAZY. I have been trying to get around the issue with my own macros, but I can't get anything to work well enough. Having to hold RMB constantly is murdering my hand.

Posted 6 years ago

I would like to add my request for adding back the toggle aim/scope features as well. It is relatively rough on the hands and wrists when aiming with the scope for the extended horde sequences. Please add back in this control option. Thank you.

Posted 5 years ago

The same to me now in 2016.  I can´t understand why now there is not option  for -activate/ the toggle aim/scope-

I am going to return the game bought in Steam, I want my money back. In the future, I only will play NZA 1&2.

What a pity

Posted 5 years ago - edited 5 years ago by Krimpatul

I imagine it's not the scope toggle, but there's a "Aim toggle" option in current Steam version at least.
In main menu, Options/Controls, "Aim Toggle", under "Auto Reload".

But Zombie Army Trilogy Patch 1 PC seems to refer to this, including "Scope Toggle": 
- The ability to toggle aiming down sights or scope view.

Posted 5 years ago

I imagine it's not the scope toggle, but there's a "Aim toggle" option in current Steam version at least.
In main menu, Options/Controls, "Aim Toggle", under "Auto Reload".

Please sign in to post.