Rebellion

Zombie Army

Hey Rebellion!! No Retail versions available for NA?

Posted 4 years ago

Why? I want this game but i wanted it on disc....what happened? I cant even pre order anywhere in the us, except amazon, and its an EU import for $10 more....
Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 4 years ago

Hey,
Unfortunately due to some unforeseen problems we were not able to get the retail version into shops in time. We are still planning on this at some point though.

Posted 4 years ago

This game is available to purchase and play right now on the PSN store. Pre-order ??? I said it's available to purchase and play NOW As for the disc retail version ... why wait ? The cost will be more and since there is no release date you could be waiting weeks , months before playing. Plus PSN has the game for 39.99 that's 10.00 off the retail cost of 49.99

Posted 4 years ago

Yeah honstly the psn let it loose a few days ago.
best 40bux I've spent in awhile.
eventually I'll back up the saved data and buy the disc just to clean up the 9 gigs
but for now...
It's all out War

Posted 4 years ago

When will we receive the free content for purchasing this awesome game?
Looking forward to having a dynamic theme of ZAT for my PS4.
Thanks.
D.

Posted 4 years ago

When will we receive the free content for purchasing this awesome game?
Looking forward to having a dynamic theme of ZAT for my PS4.
Thanks.
D.
Hello, what do you mean I'm sorry I didn get what you said that well.

Posted 4 years ago

Get FREE content including 4 terrifying MP3s from the Zombie Army Trilogy EP, Desktop Backgrounds, Console Themes and more.

Posted 4 years ago

"We are still planning on this at some point though"
Um?...Can you be a little more specific?...timeframe when this will happen? I live in the US and want to give you my money by getting this game foe PS4...but WILL NOT buy digital games...DISC only! Hurry up please.

Please sign in to post.