Rebellion

Zombie Army

Multiplayer Update - Public Lobbies

Bees

Administrator

Posted 4 years ago

Being able to join a public Zombie Army Trilogy game with your friends has always been a hugely requested feature from you, the community.
Well now you can!
Update Includes:
- The ability to create and join open games with your friends
Thanks to everyone who has given feedback on this since launch and the recent surveys. See you in game!

Posted 4 years ago

Being able to join a public Zombie Army Trilogy game with your friends has always been a hugely requested feature from you, the community.
Well now you can!
Update Includes:
Thanks to everyone who has given feedback on this since launch and the recent surveys. See you in game!
Thank you so much, I was getting worried because I dont have any friends that play this game and I still need some coop trophies

Posted 4 years ago

Well now you can!
Update Includes:
Umh, is this for PC or PS4 because on the PS4 we still cant create public games or search for specific games to join.Its ruining this otherwise brilliant game, and Im getting frustrated because im stuck on the last stage and need help for my platinum.

Posted 3 years ago

Unfortunately it doesn't work, really sad. Very disappointed in this game. It says joining then leaving and goes back to starting screen.

Please sign in to post.