Rebellion

Zombie Army

A little interesting tips for ZAT

Posted 4 years ago

Hello everybody, I'm new on this forum, first of all in want to congrats Rebellion developments for the fantastic work they have done, I loved to play sev2 and the work done to the places is amazing, I'm playing this game on Ps4 I took the platinum trophy and now I'm helping my friends to get it too.
Now my tips is this, like old times on sev2 I remember that the PvP was release as free DLC of the game, and that's my tips even for Zombie, to adds pvp like old times, I have one idea to include zombies in this mode: You have the map, two teams like always, and on the maps will spawn randomly some basic zombies (or other types of them) and the objective is the same, kill the other teams player, the team that collects more points (one kill=one point ,valid even for been killed by a zombie) will win
Now I know it's hard to do, but I think this will help the community to stay into the game for more than a single run on the main campaign or orde mode, about me and my friends (met on sev2) will play at this "PVP" mode for a long time.
This I all I have to say, I want to thank rebellion for this game, I like it a lot and sorry for my bad English, I'm from Italy and haven't studied it for nothing xD
Congrats again and I wait for a reply :)

Posted 4 years ago

And sorry even for some errors done on the text, I wrote from the phone and it auto-correct words in Italian language lol

Posted 4 years ago

Hey bulletthebest!
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback and suggestions.
I'll make sure to pass this on to the development team so they can have a look at your suggestions :)

Posted 4 years ago

Hey! Thank you very much, I hope this can be helpful to the devs, it's from SEV2 that I'm in love with Rebellion team and I wish they really consider my idea, it would be awesome :D I think this will help the game to grow even more, lets see what happens :P
Thanks again and good work to you and to the entire staff! :)

Please sign in to post.