Rebellion

Zombie Army

Enough with the Season Passes...

Posted 3 months ago - edited 3 months ago by V4Vendetta

I have a huge fan of the entire Zombie and Sniper Elite games.

It was a sad day when I bought Zombie Army 4 for PS4 and saw "Season Pass 1" for this game. That told me there was going to be more than one pass of content and honestly I should have just returned the game.

While the game play was nothing great for ZADW 4, I am honestly tired that we are now up to Season Pass 3 and each season pass is $35.00 on Playstation Network.

Rebellion, if you want to turn off your customers from buying your product, keep releasing games with Season Pass 1 day of launch. That is a sure way to not keep your customers buying your product. I know I never bought any of the passes for that reason alone. 1 Pass, maybe, but 3 and I am sure more to come.. HELL NO

Posted 3 months ago

I have a huge fan of the entire Zombie and Sniper Elite games.

It was a sad day when I bought Zombie Army 4 for PS4 and say "Season Pass 1" for this game. That told me there was going to be more than one pass of content and honestly I should have just returned the game.

While the game play was nothing great for ZADW 4, I am honestly tired that we are now up to Season Pass 3 and each season pass is $35.00 on Playstation Network.

Rebellion, if you want to turn off your customers from buying your product, keep releasing games with Season Pass 1 day of launch. That is a sure way to not keep your customers buying your product. I know I never bought any of the passes for that reason alone. 1 Pass, maybe, but 3 and I am sure more to come.. HELL NO

Please sign in to post.