Rebellion

Zombie Army

Game Breaking Bug on Rotten Coast / Best Laid Plans / Escape Hitler's Trap

Posted 7 months ago

Hi team, great game but I think i have encountered a game breaking bug. I get to the part of the game where the Hitler's bomb is meant to go off and you escape it in the arena. This is just past the blood fountain part.  I kill all the zombies and the butchers and nothing happens. Just stuck there forever without being able to proceed. The bomb just keeps beeping forever and no zombie spawn.  I have restarted checkpoints, restarted the safe room and nothing. What else should I try now? 

Posted 7 months ago

I am also having this problem hope it's fixed soon.

Posted 6 months ago

No response from Rebellion on this? It's literally a broken game!

Posted 6 months ago

I am also having this problem (PC-Version). I kill all the zombies and the butchers and nothing happens. Pleas fix this bug! This error is very annoying, because the game cannot be continued!

Posted 6 months ago

I am also having this same exact issue on PS4. kill all the zombies and the butchers and nothing happens.

Posted 6 months ago

It took 13 minutes to have the bomb explode in my single attempt today.

Havent played that map any more often.

Posted 6 months ago

Even after over an hour in the map, the bomb did not explode automatically. I also tested the game on another PC where the same error occurred again. Can anyone post a savegame after this map on the internet for download?  :-) The support here probably does not exist and has not yet commented on the error.

Posted 6 months ago

Have you tried raising a ticket with Rebellion Support?

Although going off of my experience with them recently, all they will do is completely ignore that too, so what's the point?

Rebellion support doesn't exist, either there, or on these forums.

Either that, or they just don't care...

Posted 5 months ago

I have been able to solve the problem with me in the meantime. After deleting the game and reinstalling it on a different drive, the level ended automatically after about 13 minutes as planned. Maybe this solution helps those who still have this problem.

Please sign in to post.