Rebellion

Zombie Army

Trainers and cheats in Horde

Posted 1 year ago

The Hordes are fun and challenging but im just fed up with there being someone cheating in every run. We notice when you dont reload, we notice when you never get ammo, we notice you revive and use medpack after medpack while we spectate..Ban these people from online play since they are unable to play the game without a cheat. I want to be able to block these people at the least so I am not forced into playing with a loser.

Posted 1 year ago - edited 1 year ago by NotDeadYet

Confirmed & Agreed - have been involved in several Horde games now where I've seen this kind of cheating... and it's patently obvious after only a couple of rounds that these guys are cheating:

Unlimited Ammo, Standing toe-to-toe with heavies and winning, e.g., no evasion, Use of Multiple Medpacks etc...

Posted 1 year ago

Confirmed & Agreed - have been involved in several Horde games now where I've seen this kind of cheating... and it patently obvious after only a couple of rounds that these guys are cheating:

Unlimited Ammo, Standing toe-to-toe with heavies and winning, e.g., no evasion, Use of Multiple Medpacks etc...

Please sign in to post.