Rebellion

Zombie Army

Heavy Weapon sticker not tracking?

Posted 3 months ago

0/50

Incinerate 50 zombies with a Flamethrower

250 XP

Does not appear to be tracking correctly on Xbox One.

Posted 3 months ago

So it appears that this does track, but only in Campaign, and not Horde.

Is this intentional?

Bees

Administrator

Posted 3 months ago

Yes, upgrades are only counted and applied in Campaign.

Posted 3 months ago

Yes, upgrades are only counted and applied in Campaign.

I'm talking about the stickers, not upgrades.  I completed 4/5 of the Heavy Weapon stickers in Horde, the Flamethrower sticker is the only heavy weapon sticker that does not track in Horde mode.

Posted 3 months ago

This definitely isn't tracking correctly.

I managed to get it up to 47/50 in campaign, I have probably since incinerated an additional 50+ zombies, and it hasn't moved!

I don't want to have to reset user profile save data, assuming that would reset the sticker album, just to unlock this.

Will this be investigated, and possibly fixed in a future patch?

Posted 3 months ago

Fixed it, turns out that it is only tracking flamethrower kills with a weapon taken from a crate, not a downed flamer enemy.

Is this intentional?

Bees

Administrator

Posted 3 months ago

This should have been fixed in the recent patch. All flamethrower kills should count towards the sticker now.

Posted 3 months ago

What level has a crate containing a flamethrower?

Posted 3 months ago

What level has a crate containing a flamethrower?

Death Canal, the warehouse near the zombie shark has one, and there's one on Meat Locker.

Or hope for a random crate one in Horde, that's when I finally got my last 3 kills before the patch fixed it.

Posted 2 months ago

I'm having same issue with the 10 kill with a single incendiary S-mine. It gets to 5 then drops to 2 and now its down to 1. Am I doing something wrong or is it the game?

Psn Shuv82 

Posted 2 months ago

0/50

Incinerate 50 zombies with a Flamethrower

250 XP

Does not appear to be tracking correctly on Xbox One.

I'm having same issue with the 10 kill with 1 incendiary S-mine. 

Psn Shuv82 

Posted 2 months ago

Does anyone know what a water zombie is? I've been trying to get the electric trip mine sticker, but I can't figure out which zombies are water zombies. I tried electrocuting the spitters since they come from the water in the campaign. Nothing. I tried the other guys that come from the water as well. Nothing. Tried the water guys in horde mode. Nothing. Which guys are the wayer zombies?

Posted 1 month ago

Thank you. Same, same, same! Can’t find anything online. Did you ever resolve?

Thanks 

Posted 1 month ago

Thank u so much for taking time to help.

Posted 2 weeks ago

Ok so turns out the electric trip mine is bugged. I sent Rebellion an email regarding it, and they said it will be fixed in a future patch. Problem resolved

Please sign in to post.