Rebellion

Zombie Army

ZA4 Collector's Edition

Posted 4 weeks ago

I wanted to pre-order this and I find out that it is not available in the US but it is only in the UK. Will this or any of the Deluxe Editions will be available for the US?

Bees

Administrator

Posted 4 weeks ago

Hi there, the Collector's Edition should be available to pre-order in the US - it could just be that things are going live at different times. Are you still unable to see it now? Where are you trying to order from?

Posted 3 weeks ago

I tried you guys site when it said pre-order and it only says the UK Game site. I also checked Best Buy and Gamestop and there was nothing there

Posted 3 weeks ago

I tried you guys site when it said pre-order and it only says the UK Game site for all editions except for the Standard one. I also checked Best Buy and Gamestop and there was nothing there

Posted 3 weeks ago

Still can't pre-order the Collectors Edition from the zombiearmy.com site for Xbox in the US.

October 19th

Posted 3 weeks ago

Yeah it is still not available for pre-order in the US.  Do you know when it is going to be available for pre-order for the US? I would love to get this done.

Bees

Administrator

Posted 3 weeks ago

Unfortunately we are still waiting for confirmation from the relevant retailers, and we'll update our website when we hear back. 

Posted 2 weeks ago

Was just able to pre-order the Collectors Edition for Xbox in the US through Best Buy by being directed from the ZombieArmy.com site, October 26th. It was the only option.

Would have preferred GameStop but didn't want to miss out since I have no idea how many Rebellion is shipping.

Please sign in to post.