Rebellion

Zombie Army

Glitch-door won't open to next area.

Posted 4 years ago

I'm on The Berlin Horror-Village of the Dead, second area. I killed all zombies, double tapped every body on the street to be sure. Some of them were still counted as alive, though they weren't moving. I'm out of bodies to check, and the door to the next area won't open. Anyone else experience this? If I replay from last checkpoint, is it just going to happen again, or should the glitch go away?

Posted 4 years ago

I'm trying to pin point where your at exactly.
did you defeat the horde after triggering the skull?
Funny bit while I'm here in the map mentally
Playing co-op on that area..I went to set a trip mine near the first wave of the undead..my partner triggered the skull..I got stuck behind the cloud/horde for the rest of the map..which made my partners happy cuz 60% of the zombies I had to handle by myself.
doh.
was fun though..
one guy on mic said..look that guys cheating.lol
I didn't even wanna be back there lol

Posted 4 years ago

Yeah, I defeated the hoard after triggering the skull.
Wow, nice job surviving. I was hoping the remastered PS4 version wouldn't be so buggy, that's one of the reasons I quit the PC version and waited for the Zombie Army Trilogy instead of finishing 1 and buying 2. Apparently not. Oh well, still worth it.

Posted 4 years ago

I sent this email to Rebellion just now :
Good Day
I want to thank you for this game, its keeping me really busy and Im loving it.I decided to go for the platinum, but I encountered a weird error/glitch in the Labyrinth of Death episode where you are by the train yard and you have to kill 6-8 snipers and 2 hordes and then proceed through a door with a glowing symbol on it...The door wont let me in... :( I have restarted this twice and the same thing happens.
Does anyone else get this?

Posted 4 years ago

I redid the stage last night and found a sniper just standing on the far side of the map, just looking at me through his scope.He was on the roof , seems the other snipers decided to play a prank on him and put glue on his scope. lol

Please sign in to post.