Rebellion

Zombie Army

Suggestions

Posted 4 years ago

1. There should be a way to toggle the lobby between public and private. This way I can start a party with a friend and then switch it to public for help on a horde mode. Any way this could happen?
2. There should be a way to start at a checkpoint when co-opping the campaign. At least a way to choose which part of the chapters to start at. When playing with a friend, and we get 80% the way through the first chapter and stop it at a safe house, we then have to start from the beginning. Why can't we do that like we can in the single player campaign? Or am i just not seeing it?

Posted 4 years ago

2. There should be a way to start at a checkpoint when co-opping the campaign. At least a way to choose which part of the chapters to start at. When playing with a friend, and we get 80% the way through the first chapter and stop it at a safe house, we then have to start from the beginning. Why can't we do that like we can in the single player campaign? Or am i just not seeing it?
+1 for this. It is also brought up in this thread:http://forum.rebellion.co.uk/zombiearmy/thread/132

Please sign in to post.