Rebellion

Zombie Army Trilogy

Splitscreen Couch Coop a possibility in the future?

Posted 4 years ago

Hey there!
I know the topic couch coop was much discussed in the past but I really hope that it is possible to add splitscreen in future updates even if the engine isn't capable of it yet (at least if the engine is an issue at all).
I think if any game ever needed splitscreen its ZAT. I Would love blasting Undead Nazis together with my Girlfriend on PS4 at the comfort of my couch. :)
PS:
Great Work with the forum!
Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 4 years ago

Glad you are liking the new forum. We are still tweaking it and getting used to it ourselves.
As you said it would be a great feature to have. I will make sure the Devs know how much the community want Couch Co-op.

Posted 4 years ago

Dude they can not even get Online Co-Op with a buddy to work. They forgot to include MATCH MAKING once you and your friend are in a party. So 4 player Co - op is not a option online unless you can get 4 friends online at the same time. Such a wasted effort by Rebellion. Wish i could get my money back. Game will rot on my PS4 hard drive.

Posted 4 years ago

I'm all for this idea, rebellion is a great studio and I hope they look into this idea if possible. In the meantime if you wanna play online feel free to send me a friend request, gamer tag is irishpunx1977 on ps4.

Posted 4 years ago

This member of the community very much wants couch coop.

Posted 3 years ago

Hey there!
I know the topic couch coop was much discussed in the past but I really hope that it is possible to add splitscreen in future updates even if the engine isn't capable of it yet (at least if the engine is an issue at all).
I think if any game ever needed splitscreen its ZAT. I Would love blasting Undead Nazis together with my Girlfriend on PS4 at the comfort of my couch. :)
PS:
Great Work with the forum!
Same here, i am searching for games, which i can play together with my girlfriend, pretty much all the time. when i've seen ZAT the first time, i was all like "damn, i NEED that game!!!11". but after reading, that only online coop is possible it fell off my list :/ it is a shame, that most modern games get released without a couch coop...
anyhow: please add the local coop mode :) even with lower resolution or less FPS

Please sign in to post.