Rebellion

Zombie Army Trilogy

Are there no Chainsaw Elites in Horde Mode?

Posted 4 years ago

Greetings dedicated Horde mode players and hello dear Rebellion.
Have I not gotten to a high enough wave in any of the Horde maps? Or are there no Chainsaw Elite spawns in any of the maps?
-SoftSquare

Posted 4 years ago

Where / when do the chainsaw guys appear in story mode?

Posted 4 years ago

They first appear in Beyond Berlin - Forest of Corpses (second level in the third campaign that is).

Posted 4 years ago

Greetings dedicated Horde mode players and hello dear Rebellion.
Have I not gotten to a high enough wave in any of the Horde maps? Or are there no Chainsaw Elite spawns in any of the maps?
-SoftSquare
I guess this question also applies to Fire Demons and skeletons (probably not summoners tho that would be cool).

Posted 4 years ago

Yeah..could you imagine a couple of elites and a couple chainsaw bosses....
Oh man the Chaos that would ensue!
I say patch them in please

Posted 4 years ago

I guess this question also applies to Fire Demons and skeletons (probably not summoners tho that would be cool).
Summoners could work in Horde mode, but not so much the ones that spawn new enemies. If you notice in the campaign there are Summoners who continuously summon a batch of new zombies, and others who will revive the same zombies they initially summoned (They won't summon any more) and restore their limbs if necessary. The second type of Summoner would be interesting for Horde mode.
And yes, I would also like to see all the enemy types in Horde mode and a reduction to the amount of armoured zombies earlier on. Horde mode only gets difficult due to every enemy becoming a bullet sponge, not because you have to accommodate for different strategies for different enemies. Fire Demons, Chainsaws, Summoners and Skeletons, yes please. Hell, perhaps even an Occult General if you can make it to Wave 25 or something.

Posted 4 years ago

Can you imagine a Chainsaw Elite pawning in the Dead End map?

Posted 4 years ago

How about 2? One on each end!
I F'n love that map
And No Sanctuary
And dead man's bluff!
And flood of tears
8)

Posted 4 years ago

Can you imagine a Chainsaw Elite pawning in the Dead End map?
As it stands, each map has a different set-up for enemies that spawn. Waves of Despair has Fire Zombies, No Sanctuary has Snipers. So the tougher enemies should spawn on different waves according to the map (say, Chainsaw Elites would spawn quite late around Wave 20 on Dead End, but Around Wave 13 on Waves of Despair). Quite frankly I don't understand why it isn't like that to begin with.

Please sign in to post.