1) KARL FAIRBURNE
2) BETH COLEMAN
3) DR. EFRAM SCHWEIGER
4) MARIE CHEVALIER
5) BORIS MEDVEDEV
6) ANYA BOCHKAREVA
7) HERMANN WOLFF
8) HANNA SCHULZ
My overall favorite character is...Marie Chevalier...she have the looks that kill...maybe the most beautiful soldier in ZOMBIE ARMY TRILOGY...so far 8 total characters :) I hope it'll grow more characters in the new game of ZAT (Zombie Army Trilogy). Who is your favorite character? I know Dr. Efram is the smartest in the group. While Boris maybe the strongest. Karl as a leader. Beth is a backup player. Anya strongest female group. Hanna is crazy & Hermann a betrayal? Hahahaha. Each character have a story to share in ZAT!

Posted 4 years ago

I tend to use the Frenchy femme or zi German captain.
I haven't any real affinity to any of the characters, rather purely choose them based on aesthetics or personal biases. I think if the respective characters (read: skins) had individual traits - e.g., sniper speciality, better runner / melee-er, can throw grenades further, faster health regen - they would be more likeable and develop more distinctive personalities.
I also which the taunt was unique for each character and voiced with a short verbal jibe...

Posted 4 years ago

I kind a like the idea of taunt. I think EVOLVE did a good job of getting team-mates communication going. Even help deaf gamers that can't use a mic.
As for character, I like to see class return to WWII. Like, Scout, Engineer, Captain, Sergant, Light Specilist, Heavy Specilist, Sniper, Demonlition & Translator (speaking over many languages).
Abilities unlocks, sharp-eyes...point-man...quick reload...regen health...certain class only for that Special Ability like Heavy Specilist get Iron skin, Sniper get frenzy shooter (hold the left-trigger, it'll locks on group of ZOMBIES' heads, release the left-trigger to pull an animation of killing all zombies in the heads like a MATRIX motion scene), Captain get TEAM BOOST! & So on. For now, I like ZAT right now :)
I like to see more depth in Campaign. Like after beaten the game. Get Unlocks & Bonus on the Campaign Replay. & Plus upgrades your weapons in Campaign. It's getting late. Good night~

Posted 4 years ago

^ They're all excellent suggestion. But, frankly, I doubt they'd overhaul the game in the way that would likely be needed to implement such character depth, given right now they're just skins.
Perhaps for Zombie Army 'Tetralogy'...

Please sign in to post.