Rebellion

Zombie Army Trilogy

Cheevos not Unlocking Possible Fix.

Posted 1 month ago

If you completed Episodes/Chapters and/or certain "challenge" achievements then I've got a possible fix. The first thing I did was complain about here (see Original Post spoiler tag), then I continued playing until the beginning of the next episode and quit to menu, complained about my issue to my friends who plays the game. Then I decided to Hard Reset my console (Hold the Power button for about 10 Seconds) then turned back on. Launched ZAT > Campaign > Continue Game. When I killed the first zombie I encountered, most of the "challenge" achievements I completed popped (except for the Like a drunk who's lost a bet cheevo, still not popping for some reason). Then I quit to Main Menu > Extras > Prologue - Part 1. When I noticed it was just the cutscene I skiped it and the cheevos for the Chapters I've completed all popped.

I didn't get all the cheevos I completed but most of them, hopefully this helps, peace.

- Jay

Rozay151

Posted on 03 April 17 at 23:04

Same thing... Collected all the bottles and bars and didn't get the achievement i'm livid.

KungFuBrian

Posted on 18 April 17 at 15:50

The same, this game owes me six achievements I have not received.

Faustus PHD

Posted on 20 April 17 at 06:06

I can confirm that the hard reset worked for me concerning challenge achievements. Only one challenge would pop at a time for me, though. I had to hard reset between each. I also had to alternate between campaign and horde. This method, however, did not work for my episode based achievements. Thanks for the help @JaysBetterThanU. Now I have to figure out how to get the episode achievements to unlock. I was wondering if there is a correlation between preview members and these buggy achievements. Some have no issue. I am in preview program. Anyone else in the same situation?

Barrwg

Posted on 26 June 17 at 22:51

Cheers for this. My live disconnected as I was finishing up and didn't realise. Skipped the cutscene and the chapter achievement unlocked!

Matt

Want to join in the discussion? Please

or

Register For Free

to comment.

Please sign in to post.