Rebellion

Zombie Army

Trials of the Nine Team

Posted 10 months ago

Hi folks,

I recently got to try trials with Woodman, otarsven and ryanrocks103, and had a blast (Woodman initiated it - thank you)! It reminded me of playing in Call of Duty tournaments from a while back.

It was hard, but we won a couple of games and soon got addicting. We were very chill about losing, and I enjoyed playing trials casually. We tried hard, but still kept things casual. This was fun!

Based on this experience, I'd like to form a trials team of 6 people (so we have 2 extras) to play trials regularly with.

Trials is one of those things where playing with the same people gets you into a groove and you start to work well with your teammates. Skill is not a requirement (but as always, a chill/casual attitude is).

If you're interested in joining, please let me know (here in a comment or on discord).

Thanks!

Posted 4 months ago

Watch some twitch streams. Trials players move really fast. Their teammates spread out over the map, to control key positions from multiple angles. And they are usually predicting opponents movement and aiming at an opponents location before they appear.

It's pretty cool how good people can get.

Posted 2 months ago

A lot of game in the market. Download 

winning eleven 2012

It can be hard getting your  and videography needs in the country. You should try out this wedding photographers in Lagos.

Everybody should enroll their children in 

secondary schools in nigeria

Posted 1 month ago

My friends and me have a bronze elo according to destinytracker. Yeah, I suck! So getting paired with Platinum or Diamond players with 1500+ more elo than us, with average KDA's of 4 or 5 seems a bit unfair to be honest. Getting completely destroyed isn't the same as losing a match, and it does make the Trials experience for new people a nightmare. Is the low amount of people playing Trials related with the state of the game and the sandbox? Probably. But also because Trials fails to deliver an interesting experience or progression for people who actually want to learn how to Trials, delivering nothing for a loss and an abuising matchmaking.

Posted 2 days ago

Whether you are a teacher, a school owner, or any type of educationist, you need to keep improving yourself. 

teachers training institute

Please sign in to post.