Rebellion

Zombie Army

Help Rebellion or Gamers.Waves of Despair Map.

Posted 4 years ago

Ok, so in the horde map Waves of Despair does anyone know where the SMG ammo is like i cannot find it anywhere the only two I found where the Sniper ammo and the Pistol ammo. It's like know where to be found and its hard trying to search every corpse to get SMG ammo full.

Posted 4 years ago

Ok, so in the horde map Waves of Despair does anyone know where the SMG ammo is like i cannot find it anywhere the only two I found where the Sniper ammo and the Pistol ammo. It's like know where to be found and its hard trying to search every corpse to get SMG ammo full.
Is this a bug issue?

Posted 4 years ago

Idk really Idk if it's a glitch or something that's why I'm asking Gamers and stuff like is it on there?

Posted 4 years ago

Haven't played that one....yet..but the couple I have played..it's easier to just grab from the zombie corpses ...
four of us from the forums jumped on last night and made it to wave10...but sadly we met our demise.
Best fun I've had online in awhile

Posted 4 years ago

It's hug, but there is a good spot to stay where theres only one way to get up do you have xbox one or ps4?

Posted 4 years ago

Ps4... still trying to finish the campaign..should be soon..
couldn't help but jump on with some forum folks and get down.

Posted 4 years ago

I think this is an oversight. I'd say the SMG ammo is MEANT to be on the 3RD FLOOR, but said floor is inaccessible because of the destroyed stairwell leading up there.
If they patch in a usable stairwell on the 2nd floor, it should fix the SMG ammo problem, as well as open the map up in a much-needed fashion.

Posted 4 years ago

I don't know if you are experiencing a glitch or if you're just bad at searching (after all it's probably one of the easiest maps to get lost in). If the latter is the case, the SMG (and shotgun ammo) can be found on the top accessible floor (the floor beneat the floor which the broken stair would lead to) , as seen in this video.
If you watch from 21:30 to 22:00 you can see this guy making his way to pick up some ammo for his PPSH-41.

Please sign in to post.