Rebellion

Zombie Army

Hitler "Body Double" & Churchill DLC Characters

Posted 4 years ago

I'd love it if you guy's at rebellion made these two historic figures as playable characters, might be a good USP to bring in more players, and it would be extremely fun. Or just go all out and create world leaders of old & new, from Abraham Lincoln to erm Tony Blair lol.
Just a thought
Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 4 years ago

Sounds like a cool idea. I will pass this on to the Devs!

Posted 4 years ago

Dude, this is a brilliant idea! @Rebellion please make that happen. I would buy it!

Posted 4 years ago

Great Idea!!!! Put in Lincoln's signature vampire axe on their lol.

Posted 4 years ago

I love this idea. :)

Posted 4 years ago

I like idea of playing as historical or modern leaders.
Could rebellion please add the multiplayer skins from Sniper Elite V2 for both the Red Army and Wehrmacht ? It would be cool to play as either multiplayer skins during the campaign and horde mode; in addition, to the poster's idea and standard characters. I like the idea of both former allied and axis soldiers uniting against the un-dead horde.
Thanks.

Posted 4 years ago

I would like a class to look more like a German soldier like or maybe even a Falschirmjäger.

Posted 4 years ago

Hysterical Hitler and chubby Churchill... snipers... hmmm. I guess if the former's scoped aiming were like when in drunk mode, all the time!, and Churchill couldn't run, only waddle, and his heart rate was always high... I suppose this could work!

Posted 4 years ago

Hysterical Hitler and chubby Churchill... snipers... hmmm. I guess if the former's scoped aiming were like when in drunk mode, all the time!, and Churchill couldn't run, only waddle, and his heart rate was always high... I suppose this could work!
Yeah & Zombies are real lol

Posted 4 years ago

Yeah I agree a variety of Wehrmacht and allied troop skins coming from various units would be fun.
A red army soldier with sniper cloak, fallschirmjäger, British airborne, U.S. Rangers, German Heer panzergrenadier with full equipment and tan/water camouflage or splinter camouflage. The more variety to choose from the better. They can release the skins in dlc packs like ryse son of Rome did. Oh and all skins should wear a symbol Identifying them as survivors.
Another idea I thought would be cool would be the introduction of a first person mode using an iron sighted rifle instead of the standard scope. They should keep all the cool ballistic factors that makes the game awesome. Add a feature which forces you to adjust iron sights for elevation. Basically something close to red orchestra 2. For wind add the meter to the binoculars when selecting an rifle with standard sights. Or make the player use Kentucky windage. Anyway food for thought.

Please sign in to post.