Rebellion

Zombie Army

Observations / suggestions / grievances

Posted 6 years ago

- A mechanic whereby a sniper rifle can be placed on a wall or parapet in order to give it better stability. (*Increased aim stability could be offset by more restrictive cone of view while rifle is emplaced)
- Kick doors open with kick action instead of button prompt
- Kick-able / breakable props
- Allow players to fall to their deaths down cliffs, off bridges and into holes. (*Too many invisible walls here)
- More frequent gib effects for SGs other than The Preacher
- Ragdoll deaths for players from explosions, not only gib deaths.

Posted 6 years ago

- Increase the 'cutting down' power of emplaced machine guns (*They currently feel somewhat under-powered)

Posted 6 years ago

- Allow sniper well aimed shots to penetrate some objects, like wooden walls (*A high velocity sniper round penetrates even some metals, not only wood / plasterboard, and landing shots 'blind', through objects, would be well satisfying)

Posted 6 years ago

- Add that "Subway" (1-5) map with its subways tunnels and building(s) accessible for Horde mode (*The maps provided feel far too confined, especially for single-player play, and that subway map would make a great Horde area due its size and various camping positions. As it stands, Horde play promotes only shotgun and explosives use (shotguns ultimately, as the latter runs dry) and it essentially has to be played co-operatively if even a handful of waves are to be beaten, fundamentally due to how little distance a player can make between themselves and the enemy. 3-1 would also make an interesting Horde map.)

Posted 6 years ago

- Allow un-exploded mines to be deactivated and re-equipped (*Trip wires I can [sorta] understand remaining wasted once set, but mines should be easily retrieved if desired)
- Reduce ϟϟ boss explosion resistance (*x2 mines, x2 trip wires, x1 dynamite and a few shots not enough to take a single Dead Man's Bluff mini gunner down in solo play -- makes the map near unplayable alone)
- Sniper flyers should not return to the last perch where the last kill occurred (*It's only logical and makes the process less tedious and more strategic)

Posted 6 years ago

this why I think it is easy create diff. zombies with CEL-SHADE...
with great details of characters & monsters...this idea for the next new ZAT!

Posted 6 years ago

this why I think it is easy create diff. zombies with CEL-SHADE...
with great details of characters & monsters...this idea for the next new ZAT!
How does the way a game renders textures make it easier to create different zombie models?
Not to mention the style does not fit with the grisly, gory, bloody, 80's horror atmosphere that Zombie Army Trilogy goes for.

Posted 6 years ago

I've seen DEAD ISLAND 2, looks pretty bloody. I like CEL-SHADE...good shadow...colorful...I'm a fan of TALES of VASPERIA...guess I'll buy DEAD ISLAND 2 :) I hope to see more CEL-SHADE besides DYNASTY WARRIORS: GUNDAM

Posted 6 years ago

I think the machine gun Elites should remain incredibly resistant to explosives. They are supposed to be tough enemies.

Posted 6 years ago

That makes perfect sense when ya got 3 to 4 people aiming at his head...having him confused as to which way to go [which is rather comical 8)]
But when you got 3 Elites chasing you down and your team mates have met their demise..
I WANT the option to WHATEVER it takes to get them on the ground..and my mates up

Posted 6 years ago

I was really upset that there was no offline split screen. I rarely have a good experience playing online and i tend to stick to offline functions, which limits me to single player. Would love to see a patch that adds an offline splitscreen.

Posted 6 years ago

nothing in that graphic style or color palette seems diminished or dark unless you're talking about a hbo's spawn style graphics. the graphics alone would take away from the horror aspects.

Posted 6 years ago

fully agreed ...

Please sign in to post.