Rebellion

Zombie Army

Cant Delay Countdown Timer - (Horde Mode)

Posted 4 years ago

The quick match feature for xbox one horde mode co-op is broken. It never puts me in a game with someone and the countdown counts down when im not ready to start the game. I literally have like 10 seconds to inv a friend because the xbox one apps take 10 seconds to load.
This issue needs fixed and i hope you guys are listening.

Posted 4 years ago

Not sure if you know this you can still invite your friends even when the horde match has already started.

Posted 4 years ago

Yeah i understand that but most the time when the game starts and is syncing it wont let my friend join til im in game. The whole point is that i should be able to sit in a lobby with a friend and wait for 2 other ppl to join instead of playing a match and hoping someone joins.
Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 4 years ago

Thank you for the information. I will look into this! :)

Posted 4 years ago

Best way to fix this is, all players ready to start, click start in the Lobby. If 1 player stalling long, you can kick the player out of the lobby.

Posted 4 years ago

The probly isnt when we have everyone. The problem is i go to "quick match" it then puts me in a lobby alone and the timer starts counting down without me activating it.
By the time i invite my friend there is like 10-15 seconds on the timer and the match starts. I have to invite my friend to the game after the game starts. So i have to wait for him to join.
They need to make it where when i get put in my own lobby as the leader than it shouldnt countdown till everyone is ready. Give the option for the leader to force start if it takes to long for one person to ready up.

Please sign in to post.