Rebellion

Zombie Army

ZAT PvP Multiplayer DLC (idea)

Posted 4 years ago

I'm so fascinated with the world war 2 era that i would love to see this game have a pvp multiplayer later on. It has so much potential and i cant see why they cant when Sniper Elite has pvp modes.
Here are some ideas that could separate SE from ZAT multiplayer.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ZAT Multiplayer:
- Maps: The maps should balance close quarters with long range but not make long range to dominate like the sniper elite series. So The maps should be smaller with some long sightlines but very minimal.
- Weapons on map: I think it would be awesome to have some power weapons on the map like rockets, preacher, webley and more powerful snipers. This would create map movement and would also keep people from camping since weapon control would be important.
- Gamemodes : I would like to see CTF, deathmatch, team deathmatch and maybe new fun gamemodes that would add to the multiplayer.
- Ammo crates: I think ammo crates should me on the maps for when you run out of ammo but placed in locations where they are exposed. It would be a risk reward situation when grabbing some new rounds for your desired weapons.
- Map Aesthetics: I would love to see maps in the game be from locations during WW2 but not all the zombies versions. It would just be awesome to have some nice areas to fight in that would create that saving private ryan feel. Sniping from belltowers and holding down buildings. Callouts should also be easy. Like a towns hostel, pub, church. well you understand. Distinct callouts make maps more fun for teamplay than just a random town with tons of buildings.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are just some ideas. I might add to the list but a ZAT pvp would be so awesome. I could see this having GREAT potential and would be so much fun.
Maybe if it didnt come as dlc for ZAT it could become its own game like Sniper Elite. I just really love the time period and the gameplay mechanics that it would be perfect. Please tell me what you guys think. Dont troll and be constructive.

Posted 4 years ago

I'm so fascinated with the world war 2 era that i would love to see this game have a pvp multiplayer later on. It has so much potential and i cant see why they cant when Sniper Elite has pvp modes.
Here are some ideas that could separate SE from ZAT multiplayer.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ZAT Multiplayer:
- Maps: The maps should balance close quarters with long range but not make long range to dominate like the sniper elite series. So The maps should be smaller with some long sightlines but very minimal.
- Weapons on map: I think it would be awesome to have some power weapons on the map like rockets, preacher, webley and more powerful snipers. This would create map movement and would also keep people from camping since weapon control would be important.
- Gamemodes : I would like to see CTF, deathmatch, team deathmatch and maybe new fun gamemodes that would add to the multiplayer.
- Ammo crates: I think ammo crates should me on the maps for when you run out of ammo but placed in locations where they are exposed. It would be a risk reward situation when grabbing some new rounds for your desired weapons.
- Map Aesthetics: I would love to see maps in the game be from locations during WW2 but not all the zombies versions. It would just be awesome to have some nice areas to fight in that would create that saving private ryan feel. Sniping from belltowers and holding down buildings. Callouts should also be easy. Like a towns hostel, pub, church. well you understand. Distinct callouts make maps more fun for teamplay than just a random town with tons of buildings.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are just some ideas. I might add to the list but a ZAT pvp would be so awesome. I could see this having GREAT potential and would be so much fun.
Maybe if it didnt come as dlc for ZAT it could become its own game like Sniper Elite. I just really love the time period and the gameplay mechanics that it would be perfect. Please tell me what you guys think. Dont troll and be constructive.
It's a nice idea, what about being a zombie with a gun agenst the good guys. Zombies agenst humans that could be it's own game mode tho :)

Posted 4 years ago

Are you able to edit your post to where its not a quote? That wall of text as a replying is a bit much.
If you could that would be awesome.
Yeah that is a good idea. I like the concept of that. I think being able to choose the different types of zombies would be cool. Like you could choose from the SS soldier, the martyr, Armor zombies and Spawner. I think if they all had a slight health buff and had certain weaknesses like in the game then it could be amazing.
I really like the idea and with refinement it could feel like horde mode but it would be pvp.

Posted 4 years ago

first bump

Posted 4 years ago

Players vs. Players...I like that idea. I like TITANFALL pvp matches. Pilots vs Pilots plus AI teams from both. U.S. Military soldiers AI with Players, German Military with Players. The other match is Players with AI team vs Players with AI team vs ZOMBIES in the mix. Only the Captain on the Team can make a decision to joins the other Team's Captain to joint attack vs. ZOMBIES! To win is to get most kills or joins together defect the ZOMBIES!
I think SS should be ban to video games, except movies. SS responsible for killing over 1,000,000 Jewish. Just normal German soldiers. They we're good soldiers. SS were the evil mastermind.
Capture the Flag mode, like to see a new CTF. You can capture your enemy player, by killing. The enemy is now capture...have to wait for his team get a kill. He'll be release at the Home base spawn-point. Also, reach the Prison to release ALL PLAYERS another way! If the team kill all enemies. All they have to do is capture their flag & return to win the game. An idea I like to see 2 CTF modes.
TITANFALL is the best experiences ONLINE! But, TITANFALL lack the Campaign. Hopefully TITANFALL 2 will be in the FUTURE!
As for PVP, I like to see their Gamertag, Rank Title, Calling Card, favorite weapon PIC, favorite character PIC in the Lobby.
Keep it up!

Please sign in to post.