Rebellion

Zombie Army

zombie counter

Posted 4 years ago

Any chances we may be able to get something like a zombie counter which lists the amount of zombies left in a wave of horde mode?

Posted 4 years ago

Any chances we may be able to get something like a zombie counter which lists the amount of zombies left in a wave of horde mode?
This would be nice to see :D I would look forward to seeing that in-game :)

Posted 4 years ago

There's already a noobish 'GPS' blimp over the last three enemies remaining per wave, which ruins immersion and renders the flying snipers annoying mosquitoes with nerf bows.
I know those who play purely for those meaningless scores like to rush through waves ASAP. But any change, radar or remaining enemy counter, should be OPTIONAL and toggle-able.
A 'counter' that I WOULD like would be one that counts the overall number of zombies killed by the player, the types killed and the way each group was killed. Those kinds of statistics, as incidental as they are, hold at least some interest for me.

Posted 4 years ago

There's already a noobish 'GPS' blimp over the last three enemies remaining per wave, which ruins immersion and renders the flying snipers annoying mosquitoes with nerf bows.
I know those who play purely for those meaningless scores like to rush through waves ASAP. But any change, radar or remaining enemy counter, should be OPTIONAL and toggle-able.
A 'counter' that I WOULD like would be one that counts the overall number of zombies killed by the player, the types killed and the way each group was killed. Those kinds of statistics, as incidental as they are, hold at least some interest for me.
I like this idea as well.

Posted 4 years ago

Cool! I like to see how many I killed zombies, skeletons. & How many I was injury...plus Rescue a Player number of times. If I haven't been injury once, I get Zero on my stat! I get a good achievement for that! Plus, I like to see each of my characters with stats....it help me which I've complete the Campaign on that character 'cause I've lost track to keep up LOL

Please sign in to post.