Rebellion

Zombie Army

Will there be more episodes comeing

Posted 4 years ago

Hello, does anyone know if there will be new episodes comeing out. Or not yet? Will we just have to wait and see if this happens?

Posted 4 years ago

Bro..ffs the game just dropped.
Ha

Posted 4 years ago

Bro..ffs the game just dropped.
Ha
Would John F Kennedy would we be able to Play as him? I lie the sound of that lol.

Posted 4 years ago

If is SALE is HIGH...then THEY WILL MAKE MORE! Come on people, keep buying the game! The only game is see people complaining for REMAKE IS FINAL FANASTY 7 :) Will this game be as good as the FF7? Can this game make it RPG/FPS look very good for SINGLE-PLAYER CAMPAIGN....hey don't get myself to the year 2040 :) hahahaha Anyway, if the SALE a lot...it's happen again ;) Just common sense learning from the game history~

Posted 4 years ago

If is SALE is HIGH...then THEY WILL MAKE MORE! Come on people, keep buying the game! The only game is see people complaining for REMAKE IS FINAL FANASTY 7 :) Will this game be as good as the FF7? Can this game make it RPG/FPS look very good for SINGLE-PLAYER CAMPAIGN....hey don't get myself to the year 2040 :) hahahaha Anyway, if the SALE a lot...it's happen again ;) Just common sense learning from the game history~
I would love they could add some stuff with anything to do with zombie from the past to the prestent right?

Please sign in to post.