Rebellion

Zombie Army

Gold Bar Missing Xbox One

Posted 4 years ago

Hey, I tried to collect all Gold Bars in episode 2 misson 3, but the second one is missing on the Xbox One.
Can you please patch this?
best regards

Posted 4 years ago

Hey, I tried to collect all Gold Bars in episode 2 misson 3, but the second one is missing on the Xbox One.
best regards
You can use there Twitter page. They will give you the email to report bugs and that tho :)

Posted 4 years ago

I post this also here http://forum.rebellion.co.uk/zombiearmy/thread/62) and 3-4 Times on Twitter but i get never a response from Rebellion...really really disappointing.
There is also a Gold Bar in Episode 3-3 which not count? No Idea...

Posted 4 years ago

I post this also here http://forum.rebellion.co.uk/zombiearmy/thread/62) and 3-4 Times on Twitter but i get never a response from Rebellion...really really disappointing.
There is also a Gold Bar in Episode 3-3 which not count? No Idea...
Did you send an email like they said?

Posted 4 years ago

I don't have twitter :/ do you know the email?

Posted 4 years ago

I don't have twitter :/ do you know the email?
I'll send it in a while.

Posted 4 years ago

Ok cool.. Add me if u want :) gt : This is GodLy .. I need 2 more players to get the achievement with the 4 Player coop

Posted 4 years ago

Ok cool.. Add me if u want :) gt : This is GodLy .. I need 2 more players to get the achievement with the 4 Player coop
Support@rebelion.co.uk this, will help you out. If you have any issues. I don't think they answer at the weekends, if they do they haven't gotten back to me.

Posted 4 years ago

No Info, No Post, absolutly nothing from Rebellion about a Patch for the Collectibles Bug, that is really disappointing..........
Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 4 years ago

Hey, for clarification we are definetely aware of the gold bar issue. It should be fixed in an update.

Posted 4 years ago

wow finally a post, sounds good and do you know when the update is coming?

Posted 4 years ago

wow finally a post, sounds good and do you know when the update is coming?
They are not able to say, just yet. Just keep an eye out there news and announcements:).

Posted 4 years ago

best regards
I'm on PS4 and missing Gold Bar in Episode Two Mission Three in the mannequin hand.

Please sign in to post.