Rebellion

Zombie Army

Online not working on ps4

Posted 6 years ago

I downloaded the game and tried to go online but the game told me "This portion of the title has not been installed yet. Please try again when installation is complete" The game is fully installed. I deleted the game and redownloaded it but it is still the problem.

Posted 6 years ago

I downloaded the game and tried to go online but the game told me "This portion of the title has not been installed yet. Please try again when installation is complete" The game is fully installed. I deleted the game and redownloaded it but it is still the problem.

Posted 6 years ago

This will help. Thanks.
Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 6 years ago

Hey guys, this means you simply have the preload at the moment. Which enables solo play only. You will need to finish downloading the game and then can have the full experience! :)

Posted 6 years ago

How will we know when it is fully downloaded. ?

Posted 6 years ago

There is no indication of still downloading or updates to finish downloading the game what is the problem to it. ?

Posted 6 years ago

Ok thank you I didnt understand.

Posted 6 years ago

Because only the campaign mode has been downloaded. go to settings-systemsnving administartion-programs-zombie army trilogy and there u can see how much is downloaded. When everything is downloaded u can play online.

Please sign in to post.