Rebellion

Zombie Army

No 3D mode for Xbox One? 3D mode is an option in the PS4 version.

Posted 4 years ago

I got the ps4 version ZAT on Wednesday and was blown away by the 3D in the game. I just bought the game for Xbox One and I don't see the 3D feature in the menu. Is 3D being added to the xbox one version later or is the xbox one version a sub-par version to the ps4? The 3D is really awesome on the ps4 and since I have friends on both consoles I would love to play the game in 3D on the Xbox One as well. What is up with leaving the 3D out of the xbox one version? FYI- I love both consoles so this isn't a "one console better than the other" post. Just wish my buds on xbox one could experience the awesome 3D mode.

Posted 4 years ago

Would love it if someone from Rebellion can explain why PS4 has 3D mode but yet Xbox One has no such mode. Just wondering if it's a PS4 exclusive or a limitation of the Xbox One. I paid the same price for both versions (even though I was suppose to get 20% discount for being an Xbox Live member for 10 years now- but that didn't happen).
Any response from Rebellion would be appreciated. I love the game. Love the game on both consoles but for me the 3D mode is outstanding and would love to enjoy it on the Xbox One as well.
Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 4 years ago

Hey, as of the moment XboxOne does not support 3d within games.

Posted 4 years ago

Thanks so much for the reply. I wasn't aware the Xbox One did not support 3D gaming at this time. Something Microsoft does not mention I guess.

Please sign in to post.