Maps and Assets
- Fixed bushes clipping into trees/rocks on all variants of Dunes map.
- Updated with current Pluto crystal props as used on Missions 2-4.
- Cleaned up some nonsense in ibtele.odf, hidden at bottom.
- Updated Mire Rockslide to fully block pathway.
- Tweaked uvmapping on Core long tunnel
- Updated ‘Core’ collapsing tunnel collision to block vehicles.
- Fixed cap holes in ‘Core’ final room.
- Fixed missing Orange Dropship emissions.
- Pluto crystals adjusted to allow AI to path better.
- Fixed errors in Scion Kiln/Forge collision mesh.
- Cleaned up accidentally included ODF lines in Scavenger ODFs.
- Updated Pluto Crystals to not force align with terrain.
- Fixed inverted Normal map for ISDF Hex glass texture.
- Fixed being able to snipe ISDF Bomber.
- Fixed inconsistency in Scion Extractor ODFs.
- Fixed tiling issue in the red planet seen in Braddock.
- A fix was made to prevent multiplayer games from desyncing by keeping track of customized ODF data even when the factory unit that created it is destroyed.
- Multiplayer game list sorting is now persistent.
- Client cheat detection fixes.
- Log when a client does a reset because it broke.
- We now exclude Team 0 from scoring in multiplayer game modes so neutral props don't count as score.
- MPInstant: Scrap cheat cleaned up and is now fully independent of TPS. Meaning this now works at the same speed it did in 1.3.terrain.
- Made performance improvements to resyncs in multiplayer.
- Players who do not have a DX11 compatible graphics card and/or a version of Windows that supports DX11 will receive a message on start.
- We now treat it as an error when no devices are found for an adapter.
- Crash logs are now written on almost all crashes.
- File IO errors will now include the error code Windows returned for the issue.
- Logging optimisations
- Lua: update to 5.2.4
- LuaMission: disable Lua io and os libraries
- LuaMission: Fixed HoppedOutOf() not returning a value.
- Fixed PreOrdnanceHit not triggering on terrain owning objects.
- Added InitialPitch and InitialYaw to new QuakeBlastClass of explosion.
- Terrain: reimplement SetActiveLayers - use an "active layers" shader constant - remove unused map cluster alpha mask. This is a fix for Texture Layers "hide other layers" feature in the map editor.
- Terrain: fix GetIntersection for mixed heightfield and collision mesh. This fixed some Map Editor mouse cursor inconsistencies when moving over objects with Terrain painting tools.