Hey there, please send us a dxdiag to www.rebellion.co.uk/support so we can look into this.
- Last Activity
- Tue, Dec 11, 2018 3:22 PM
- Posts Made
- This user has made 88 posts.
Posted 1 year ago
We really appreciate you taking the time to make suggestions like this.
At this current time there is nothing planned but it's certainly not something to rule out in the future.
Posted 1 year ago - edited 1 year ago by Tommy
Posted 1 year ago
The Rogue Trooper Redux forums are a place where players can interact and have discussions about several different topics. However, we ask that you follow these rules to make sure that discussions stay friendly and on topic. These rules will be enforced by administrators and moderators, and at their discretion, may delete posts without warning that do not comply. Also, failure to comply with these rules may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forums.
- No Flaming: writing hostile or insulting messages aimed at other users for their views, comments, status as a user on the site, or any other reason. You can disagree with someone's views and still be polite about it.
- No Trolling: posting off topic or offensive messages with the intention to bait other users into replying. -No Spamming.
- No bumping old threads. This may be over looked if the user has a legitimate reason for making the thread active.
- No self bumping: posting “Bump” on your own thread to intentionally raise it to the top of the forums.
- No discussions of software piracy, hacking, illegal material, or linking to these activities will be tolerated.
- Do not post material that is hateful or mean towards race, religion, sex, or any other offensive nature.
- Do not post any offensive or vulgar content.
- No excessive swearing.
- Please do not hijack another user’s forum thread by changing the subject. If you would like to start a new discussion, start a new topic.
- Do not complain about getting banned, and do not make another account to circumvent a ban. Do not complain about other users being banned, bans are not made for no reason.
- Do not complain about a message being removed. Messages are removed for a reason, if you would like to find out why a message was removed, please PM one of our administrators.
- Do not use excessive ALL CAPS in your posts.
We reserve the right to change or modify these rules at any time at our own discretion.
Posted 1 year ago
· Various capture-the-flag fixes to prevent flag pickup from appearing inside geometry or sliding around the level.
· Fire should now cause damage to players in headshots-only mode.
· Vehicle collisions should now kill incapacitated players in co-op.
· AI continue to target incapacitated players in Survival until they are fully incapacitated.
· Fixed melee kill prompt that occasionally stopped being allowed for some players.
· Fix so firing any suppressed shot won’t ping location on enemy radar
· Add Server.KickBanSteamID command (and output the numeric Steam ID in appropriate places for server admins), to allow banning by Steam ID without that player necessarily needing to be connected at the time of the ban.
· Show the IP of the client connections in the player list for remote RCON.
· Fixed and improved the reporting of player information in the remote RCON web interface. Now reporting kills, score and latency.
· Added a script tab for automating remote RCON tasks
· Updated dedicated server command reference documentation