Would you mind sending us a message to www.rebellion.co.uk/support so we look into your issue further?
- Last Activity
- Thu, Jun 28, 2018 11:48 AM
- Posts Made
- This user has made 61 posts.
Posted 9 months ago
We really appreciate you taking the time to make suggestions like this.
At this current time there is nothing planned but it's certainly not something to rule out in the future.
Posted 9 months ago - edited 9 months ago by Tommy
Posted 9 months ago
The Rogue Trooper Redux forums are a place where players can interact and have discussions about several different topics. However, we ask that you follow these rules to make sure that discussions stay friendly and on topic. These rules will be enforced by administrators and moderators, and at their discretion, may delete posts without warning that do not comply. Also, failure to comply with these rules may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forums.
- No Flaming: writing hostile or insulting messages aimed at other users for their views, comments, status as a user on the site, or any other reason. You can disagree with someone's views and still be polite about it.
- No Trolling: posting off topic or offensive messages with the intention to bait other users into replying. -No Spamming.
- No bumping old threads. This may be over looked if the user has a legitimate reason for making the thread active.
- No self bumping: posting “Bump” on your own thread to intentionally raise it to the top of the forums.
- No discussions of software piracy, hacking, illegal material, or linking to these activities will be tolerated.
- Do not post material that is hateful or mean towards race, religion, sex, or any other offensive nature.
- Do not post any offensive or vulgar content.
- No excessive swearing.
- Please do not hijack another user’s forum thread by changing the subject. If you would like to start a new discussion, start a new topic.
- Do not complain about getting banned, and do not make another account to circumvent a ban. Do not complain about other users being banned, bans are not made for no reason.
- Do not complain about a message being removed. Messages are removed for a reason, if you would like to find out why a message was removed, please PM one of our administrators.
- Do not use excessive ALL CAPS in your posts.
We reserve the right to change or modify these rules at any time at our own discretion.
Posted 1 year ago
· Various capture-the-flag fixes to prevent flag pickup from appearing inside geometry or sliding around the level.
· Fire should now cause damage to players in headshots-only mode.
· Vehicle collisions should now kill incapacitated players in co-op.
· AI continue to target incapacitated players in Survival until they are fully incapacitated.
· Fixed melee kill prompt that occasionally stopped being allowed for some players.
· Fix so firing any suppressed shot won’t ping location on enemy radar
· Add Server.KickBanSteamID command (and output the numeric Steam ID in appropriate places for server admins), to allow banning by Steam ID without that player necessarily needing to be connected at the time of the ban.
· Show the IP of the client connections in the player list for remote RCON.
· Fixed and improved the reporting of player information in the remote RCON web interface. Now reporting kills, score and latency.
· Added a script tab for automating remote RCON tasks
· Updated dedicated server command reference documentation
Posted 1 year ago
By Popular Demand:
· Players can now select custom reticles for their rifle scopes.
· Add “Clear All Collectibles” and “Clear Level Collectibles” to the Service Record for players wishing to reset and replay missions.
· Add ability to select wind strength from within the Shooting Range level.
· Add an option to remember the zoom level when entering scope/binoculars.
· New multiplayer map (Bunker), FREE to all owners of the game and playable in all multiplayer modes (excluding No-Cross).
· New survival map (Facility), FREE to all owners of the game and playable in both solo-survival and up to 4-player co-op.
- New "Authentic Plus" difficulty for an increased level of challenge.
- Custom Difficulty now has some extended options.
- AI Aggression will make the AI never give up searching once alerted if set to Authentic Plus.
- Authentic Suppressors has now become Authentic Attachment. It will make Suppressed shots still make some noise, and also limit the zoom level of Scopes and Binoculars. Any old saves with this enabled will now also limit the zoom level.
- Player Toughness will now disable Character Skills and Weapon Upgrades if set to Authentic or Authentic Plus. Any old saves will retain whether they had Character Skills and Weapon Upgrades enabled/disabled.
- Save Option allows the save types available to be set.
· Increase maximum player rank to 250.
· Six new Axis character skins from Deathstorm that can be unlocked for use in Multiplayer.
· Support for Deathstorm Part 3: Obliteration and Lock And Load Weapon Pack.
· Various fixes to the use of character skins other than Karl.
· Vehicles stop firing once the gunner has been killed, rather than completing the current burst.
· Tagging hats and binoculars dropped by AI no longer tags the AI that dropped them.
· Various fixes to make the neunfaust less awkward to use.
· Fix various machine guns stuttering when firing from hip.
· Artillery spotters no longer slide around while firing their flare.
· Vehicles in convoy should wait until the vehicle in front is fully destroyed before resuming their route to avoid getting caught in the final explosion, and vehicles should never start moving if their driver is dead.
· Multiple bug fixes to campaign and multiplayer levels