Rebellion

Strange Brigade

Achievements still not tracking.

Posted 1 month ago - edited 1 month ago by SupportYourGame

Achievements still are not unlocking. I keep uninstalling and reinstalling, hard resetting and looking everywhere for a fix. I can see in the main menu that I have every single pot, cat, letter and collectable in the game and none of the achievements work. even the narrator calls out "on look a full set" when I check to read them. Every patch and update still lack a fix and I keep seeing empty promises from remedy about looking to fix it. I have tried to create a ticket with Microsoft. It's almost been 4 months and still nothing. Even the other threads here show a lack of response. There is a ton of issues with this on Reddit and the Xbox forums. This is a huge bother and it makes playing any future content void.

Posted 1 month ago

Achievements still are not unlocking. I keep uninstalling and reinstalling, hard resetting and looking everywhere for a fix. I can see in the main menu that I have every single pot, cat, letter and collectable in the game and none of the achievements work. Every patch and update still lack a fix and I keep seeing empty promises from remedy about looking to fix it. I have tried to create a ticket with Microsoft. It's almost been 4 months and still nothing. Even the other threads here show a lack of response. There is a ton of issues with this on Reddit and the Xbox forums. This is a huge bother and it makes playing any future content void.

Please sign in to post.