Rebellion

Strange Brigade

New Content OUT NOW!

Tommy

Administrator

Posted 9 months ago - edited 9 months ago by Tommy

Attention adventurers, the latest Strange Brigade update is rolling out RIGHT NOW and includes three FREE maps for all players! This update also includes various bug fixes, accessibility updates and more, so keep those peepers peeled...

Patch Notes

• New free Horde map “Tunnels”.
  • New free Score Attack Map “The Towering Temple II”.
  • New free Score Attack Map “Cursed Village II”.
  • Improved subtitle options including the ability to change scale and visibility.
  • Various bug fixes and stability improvements.

Don't forget new Season Pass content out tomorrow!

Posted 9 months ago

Thank you very much, Rebellion, also for the subtitles option!

Your work is really commendable and your games are pearls of graphics and fun.

Tommy

Administrator

Posted 9 months ago

Attention adventurers, the latest Strange Brigade update is rolling out RIGHT NOW and includes three FREE maps for all players! This update also includes various bug fixes, accessibility updates and more, so keep those peepers peeled...

Patch Notes

• New free Horde map “Tunnels II”.
  • New free Score Attack Map “The Towering Temple II”.
  • New free Score Attack Map “Cursed Village II”.
  • Improved subtitle options including the ability to change scale and visibility.
  • Various bug fixes and stability improvements.

Don't forget new Season Pass content out tomorrow!

Posted 9 months ago

Great to see new content and improvements! However, Ive been trying to bring up a major issue and havent gotten any response...I have posted about how amulets are not correctly balanced in horde mode, but its more than just that...

So as horde mode progresses, enemies HP gets higher which is fine. Buuutt because of this, many things become unbalanced... So all of these issues I bring up are in relation to higher rounds, 3,4,5, and on.

1. AMULETS, I have posted about this before but it is the same problem. Many amulets are just not strong enough to justify being used. Which makes certain characters such as Archie almost useless... Deadly tether still kills zombies, so u can kill 10-20 enemies. But Archies all consuming swarm does not kill zombies with full HP, so usually get 3 kills maybe, sometimes 0... How is this fair? He should have the best amulet powers since he doesnt have any combat abilities. All of his powers are very weak inlcuding desert mirage and divine poultry punishment. Poultry shouldnt have enemies return to their normal form, they should just stay chickens till they are killed... 

2. GEMS, the ricochet and fire gem are far to weak in comparison to the other gems. The ice breaker gem can give you one shot kills zombies and even on mummies, very strong critical hits. The fire gem does damage over time, but because the enemies have so much more HP, the damage done by the fire is almost nothing because it does not scale with the enemies. Same with the ricochet gem, its damage is barely even noticeable. So the ice breaker becomes way way OP in comparison.

3. GRENADES & EXPLOSIVES, not all explosives can actually kill basic enemies in round 5, this is a problem. Molotov sets guys on fire but the damage over time is very weak so it doesnt even kill basic enemies while the TNT can kill 15 or more enemies. Even worse the distraction grenade has  a longer cool down than the TNT but barely can kill anything... very disappointing. So the only explosive actually worth using is TNT because the other explosives just dont do enough damage. No point in using grenades if they dont actually kill enemies... Kinda defeats the purpose. More powerful explosive should have a longer cool down which i get... but all grenades should be able to kill basic enemies that are inside the blast radius.

All Amulets and Explosives need to be able to kill basic zombie/skeletons that have full health that are in the radius of the attack. JUST AS THEY DO IN CAMPAIGN ON HARD.

A rebalancing is BADLY NEEDED for horde mode. I want to be able to use Archie with molotov grenades, use fire gem with a machine gun, and set everyone on fire and actually cause some damage. But as enemies have so much more health this strategy becomes no longer viable... Shotgun with ice breaker gem and TNT is 1000x more useful.

I really hope you guys take these issues into consideration... Horde mode is fun but very unbalanced compared to the campaign.

Please sign in to post.