Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

killed by mine seconds later

Posted 3 years ago

so you kill someone and after 1 or 2 seconds you die because of a s-mine.
mine remains active when enemy dies for around 2 seconds.

is this going to change in SE4? 
once you kill someone mine should disappear and not remain active.

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 3 years ago

Will pass on the feedback. Thanks.

Posted 3 years ago

Yeah agreed traps should disappear when the user gets killed...although S-Mines etc: can remain active until someone clicks to Respawn....some people intentionally don't choose to click on Respawn (straight away) to see if they can get a kill with the S-Mine they have planted especially if they have just came out of a close quarters shootout and there is a trap nearby.

I would like to see, no wait!.....I would 'LOVEEEEEEEE' to see Proximity Mines (tnt)  in SE4 with the same functions as the TNT in Sniper Elite 1...Plant it, when someone comes into close proximity of the TNT it activates it's self with a 'Click and explodes killing all nearby....however their is a brief window of opportunity to pick it up before it explodes...but usually it ends in failure if you don't get it in-time and you are sent flying ha! great fun! it add that bit more excitement to the game. Fucking love those proximity mines :)

Bring these back Rebellion.....

Posted 3 years ago - edited 3 years ago by Boandlkramer

In SE3 mines stay active until respawn, that's correct and the same like in V2, too.
The death count, but the kill does not count. When i throw a grenade to an opponent player and he kills me with rifle, he gets the kill, but i don't get a kill when my grenade kills him after i am dead.
Here is an example TDM Lost Valley PW400: I heard that somebody comes to my position and throw a grenade, Eugene takes rifle and kills me. My grenade kills Eugene short time after i am dead and destroys a mine which kills in chain reaction 2 other player (Rahdyxc and wicked6).
3 player of opponent team are dead and me, only Eugene gets points for the kill of me, but i don't get points for the kill of the 3 players.

Posted 3 years ago

In SE3 mines stay active until respawn, that's correct and the same like in V2, too.
The death count, but the kill does not count. When i throw a grenade to an opponent player and he kills me with rifle, he gets the kill, but i don't get a kill when my grenade kills him after i am dead.
Here is an example TDM Lost Valley PW400: I heared that somebody comes to my position and throw a grenade, Eugene takes rifle and kills me. My grenade kills Eugene short time after i am dead and destroys a mine which kills in chain reaction 2 other player (Rahdyxc and wicked6).
3 player of opponent team are dead and me, but only Eugene gets points for the kill of me, but i don't get points for the kill of the 3 players.

Posted 3 years ago - edited 3 years ago by Boandlkramer

Here is an example TDM Lost Valley PW400: I heard that somebody comes to my position and throw a grenade, Eugene takes rifle and kills me. My grenade kills Eugene short time after i am dead and destroys a mine which kills in chain reaction 2 other player (Rahdyxc and wicked6).
3 player of opponent team are dead and me, but only Eugene gets points for the kill of me, but i don't get points for the kill of the 3 players.

Posted 3 years ago

3 player of opponent team are dead and me, only Eugene gets points for the kill of me, but i don't get points for the kill of the 3 players.

now this is an utter doodie ...

I also say leave the mine thing as it is ... until you next spawn . mine should stay ...

Posted 3 years ago

In SEV2 TNT is very usefull to create a new spawn. When you are in a spawn trap because of a camper like in a house at Blackmarket and you can't get out without getting killed by opponents and you always spawn in this house, it helps to place TNT in the house, take a grenade and throw it to the TNT. Before the grenade detonates, you should let kill you by opponents. It is important to be dead before the grenade explodes, because when it detonate after death, the own team member ket killed by the TNT. The house is clear and the team has a new spawn point.

Please sign in to post.