Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

Multiplayer teams

Posted 4 years ago

I wonder if teams will be like in SE3 (red and blue) or will be as SEV2 (Axis and Allies) and if both teams can choose any skin. In my opinion every team should have their own skins in order to avoid confusion on the battlefield.
I hate seeing the same camouflage suit in 90% of players.

Posted 4 years ago

I agree, the two sides should a distinction between the uniforms of the two sides.

What did you guys think of the multiplayer maps on SE 3 compared to V2, and the different style of matches?

Posted 4 years ago

In my opinion SE3 maps have no clear boundaries. In SEV2 it is easier to know where you can shoot enemies. For me, the best would put a map like the campaign, with marked boundaries in a bright color so you know to go. And since we are, remove the minimap in all difficulties.

Posted 4 years ago

And as for the style of games, I liked much more when Team Deathmatch without crosses were for the number of deaths and not the quality of death, that's what you King of the Distance.

Posted 4 years ago

AND LETS NOT FORGET TO INCLUDE CLEAR AND OBVIOUS ALIGNMENT PROBLEMS SO MS.MANDY AND ALL HER SIXTEENTH OF AN INCH FRIENDS CAN GLITCH KILL EVERYBODY, OR ELSE THEY WOULDNT GET ANY KILLS AT ALL....

SEV2 #1 (1.6 WIN RATIO)  UP ON HIS FEET, KILLS LAYING DOWN  SEV2 #2 (0.9 WIN LOL RATIO)

SEV2 #1'S KILLING OF CRYBABY #2 WINS THE GAME, WHICH IS THE POINT OF PLAYING

SEV2 #2 LOOKING AROUND TO BLAME "OTHER PLAYSTATION" , AND NONE TO BE FOUND

SEV2 #1 "HEY LITTLE BABY, THAT'S WHY I AM #1 AND YOU ARE #2"

SEV2 #2 TAKES HIS LOSING OVERALL ACCOMPLISHMENT AND RUNS OFF POUTING

THE ENTIRE LOBBY FULL OF REAL SEV2 SNIPERS BURSTS OUT IN LAUGHTER

SEV2 #2 COMES INTO FORUMS TO BRAG  AND FEEL BETTER ABOUT HERSELF LOL

Posted 4 years ago

Ahh c,mon guys stay on topic and debate the post. lets not decend into chaos with insults on sigs.  Team outfits would be cool!

Posted 4 years ago - edited 4 years ago by EagleWatch

Do not give importance to what he wants.

Posted 4 years ago

Do not give importance to what he wants.
With regard to how the scores are added together, who agrees with me that in a Team Deathmatch counted quantity and not the quality of death?

Posted 4 years ago

I was referring to you both....keep it for the battlefield, or private chat.  lets keep the forum free from slurs.:)

Posted 4 years ago

I know, I arrange my thing.

Please sign in to post.