Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

General » PC

What has changed, the wrong way

Posted 3 years ago

Finally made the my first video's.As for the zooming, evolution is all about.They always say to much higher maps doing.Then the binoculars, why can not adjust large distances.Distances have increased. But the telescope almost became smaller. You can not zoom in as much as the se1, or sev2. Where were much smaller maps.Please do it at that. Much better would be a game.Soon I will bring the next video.

Posted 3 years ago

Hi , this is my new video! Check this Sniper Elite 3 bugs, I hope these errors will not be in the new SE! 

Get stuck the bullet,in theory there is nothing in front of the telescope,click,click not let to shoot, Red Cross, the enemy is not damaged, the soldier disappears in the texture,

Posted 3 years ago

Today my 2. video.

Walking Dead, One of the biggest mistake of Sniper Elite 3's.Who plays the character can not see.He sees. absolutely fine moves.Teammates and opponents do.In this case, who will control. He can not shoot anybody.

Posted 3 years ago

I agree with his finger. If you are more tracks in four series will be greater the zoom it is because it is a three sniper is apparently not enough. From these bigger tracks we will shoot zoom, pixels ? I know what I 'm talking about because I am making a video assistant.

Posted 3 years ago

Hi , this is my new video! Check this Sniper Elite 3 bugs, I hope these errors will not be in the new SE! 

Get stuck the bullet,in theory there is nothing in front of the telescope,click,click not let to shoot, Red Cross, the enemy is not damaged, the soldier disappears in the texture,

that is what i call the "emerge bug", they just hit the wall.
obviously rebellion doesn't test enough SE3 in Q&A.
anybody who has played the game more than 3 times would have noticed this annoying bug when Q&A test the game. maybe they did notice the bug but they didn't bother fixing it because that would require massive code -rewritting. who knows.

the only thing that is for sure is the bug is super annoying, let's hope they fixed this bug in SE4.

Posted 3 years ago

Look at how much simpler the creation server. It used to be much better. More everything you could set your server.

Sniper Elite - Minimap On/Off , Spawn Invulnerability Time, Assassination mode , Grenade Blast Radius(8m,20m), Realistic Weapons(arcade, semi auto, slow rifle, bolt action) Sniper-, Machinegun-,Pistole-power, Shots  per direction flash, Weapons respawn time, One option could put all levels you want to play.

Sniper Elite v2- No Mini Map, No Spawn Invulnerability Time,  no Assassination mode/ but New Mode TTH,CTF, TDK in nocross too, No Grenade Blast Radius(8m,20m),No Realistic Weapons(arcade, semi auto, slow rifle, bolt action),No Sniper-, Machinegun-,Pistole-power,NoShots  per direction flash, No Weapons respawn time,At the end of each map, you must choose what you want to play next.

Sniper Elite 3 -No Mini Map, No Spawn Invulnerability Time,  no Assassination mode/ come back CTF, TDK but cant play in nocross mode, and no come back the  best  gamemode a TTH, No Grenade Blast Radius(8m,20m),No Realistic Weapons(arcade, semi auto, slow rifle, bolt action) No Sniper-, Machinegun-,Pistole-power,No Shots  per direction flash,No Weapons respawn time,At the end of each map, you must choose what you want to play next.

Posted 3 years ago

To do this, there is so much to my comment on the minimap which is a single game it would have been good for the three of Sniper multiplayer as well. We hope you will be the fourth series. TTH really miss the way the triple series with one of the most enjoyable because of the way it was in the second part . I am confident that the fourth part of this is you get back . Much could reach maturity in preparation for server -to-one but even compared to two of the three are not very abundant server recovery mode. It is all well and good to have a specific modes, but it is very specific and delimited tracks in the game . Much more imaginative though the game server maker could decide the fourth part of what track you want to play in what mode . Your interest will be also to be outsold the game . Do not think I want to just clever . Unfortunately, many of the comments and reactions do not videos but also other countries , these same signs are coming back .

Posted 3 years ago

I do the videos to be better next game.

Reticle: Expanding the lines. In telescope.

Bad AI: They do not see it, does not obscure the character of the bush. They run away before the enemy does not realize.

Climbing: In a place authorizes climbing. Where they see your opponents. In this case, while it would be better if it could be one level below should climb.

Posted 3 years ago - edited 3 years ago by MairtinIRE

Regarding the AI, Remember! the game is played on 'Cadet Difficulty' (I think!) The AI may not be as 'Sharp on Cadet compared to the AI On the Harder Settings. For shimmying yeah dropping further down to the level you have marked is more sensible ( maybe you can, or will be I don't know)...be nice to be able to shimmy the whole way across the bridge. Not sure what is up with those Mildots expanding, I never use focus time, or aim assist so can't compare.

Posted 3 years ago

Regarding the AI, Remember! the game is played on 'Cadet Difficulty' (I think!) The AI may not be as 'Sharp on Cadet compared to the AI On the Harder Settings. For shimmying yeah dropping further down to the level you have marked is more sensible...be nice to be able to shimmy the whole way across the bridge. Not sure what is up with those Mildots expanding, I never use focus time, or aim assist so can't compare.

Posted 2 years ago

Yesterday i play it and is moré difficult-realistic i feel. Now the other Looks arcades. This os not bad. Great maps.

The things that aré bad now on Se4:

1-The IA.. only is good if you aré near to them. When you shoot far away, the enemy no try to come very covered. And neither send more enemies. They aré no worry having partners deads near them.

2-The IA after a caution, if wait, comes to the same place and position. I would like they change more. That have a little caution that no disapear.

3-I hate the square that appear when I breath with sniper rifle... please, give any option to put it away... I only want the break impact point (Red-yellow-white).

4-Se3,sev2,se1 and NZA when I breath I can shoot several enemies with this breath; but se4 after 1 shot I have to press again the breath to have again the "point", and normally I am sure I can hit the enemy but the point is white, and no hit my shot..

5-Mouse roll-change weapon is not good. Now is locked. Top up is pistol, top down is rifle, and middel machinegun.

Let an option to have this or the last game, that I can change from sniper to pistol without pass throw machinegun. "No limit rolling for change weapongs I feel I use my mouse".

Posted 2 years ago

6-KILL CAM!! The bullet fly... is as Se3. So for me this is really bad. Faster, without complete sequence since the player until the impact , as cut. I want that come back as good as are  on Sev2/NZA.

I don't understand that now that's the game have big maps and distances no have a good kill cam that show you the beautifully bullet fly. Bad cameras, too fast, several cut scenes..This give me to have to disable the kill cam for boring.

**And what about the feature that I suggest sinse Sev2 about the "free cam" for kill shooter cam...

Give slowmotion option that I can move the camera around the bullet with this fly to enjoy the path and the place that the bullet pass through.

Posted 2 years ago

I want more bullet fly kill cam, but not more "internal and boring impact efects killcam with bullets ".

I prefer realistic impact as Se1. I don't need rayX ... Work more the "bullet fly". 

Bees

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

Thanks for the feedback.

I should say regarding point #3, you can disable that by going to Main Menu > Options > Game > Aim Assist

Posted 2 years ago

Thanks Bees. I will test when I come home...????

Please sign in to post.

Sign in to search.

Please sign in to post.

Recent Activity

Support (PC)

Beldeth posted 2 years ago

Game crashes 1/18/2019

jweg posted 7 months ago

Changing characters

PGProf posted 10 months ago

lütfen yardım edin

SAPHIRE posted 11 months ago