Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

Battlezone redux beta

Posted 3 years ago

Well I didn't find a forum for BZ so I put it here.
I got an invitation to beta the multiplayer but boomer is just one day and obviously in a day I can't.

I understand the reasons but still very very very very very very boomed out :(

Oh well I guess I'll wait for the game release. 

Posted 3 years ago

Surely there must be some mistake?, How could you properly test features in One day!.. Need some hours in-game to at least start to get comfortable and find your way round, before delving into bug finding etc: Maybe it's access to One Multiplayer Map for a set period of time, Weekend access or something like that, Surely not One day!.. Sounds somewhat odd to me.....

Posted 3 years ago

No it's the genuine letter and the terms specifically says participation in one day and beta keys will deactivate the next day.

I know the beta letters as I done before.

Posted 3 years ago

Now tho as you said and giving my recent "experience" with Steam ... what if is fake.? Should I veify it with Rebellion support? I wish Rob would read this.

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 3 years ago

Hey guys,

The battlezone98 redux 1 day test is real.

And you guessed it. Multiplayer testing. 18 year old games need some love and attention when they are being forced through high speed modern internet.

Posted 3 years ago

Hey guys,

The battlezone98 redux 1 day test is real.

And you guessed it. Multiplayer testing. 18 year old games need some love and attention when they are being forced through high speed modern internet.

Thank you I also got the very prompt support reply in the meantime.

Unfortunately the Dean doesn't approve me to use the internet for this and I'll be back home only at the end of the week. I really really want to reschedule my life somehow.

My internet connection at home is 500 MBps I hope it is good enough to play the game. :)

Please sign in to post.