Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

General » PC

I hope SE4 will fix the bad feeling of SE3

Posted 3 years ago

I hope SE4 will fix the bad feeling of SE3.

The bad feeling of SE3 is :

In multiplayer game mode :

Maps looks great but more than 80-184 meters distance, the enemy head becomes very small in snipe lens or telescope. So, how can we play the game in Headshot mode? It is too hard. Even if I got the G43 gun, but looked in snipe lens, a distance of over 80-184 meters, the enemy head has not changed much bigger, their heads as same as like the head size of 420 meters in SEv2.

Please do some thing to change it like SEv2 and let we can play headshot mode in SE 3. Maybe you can made the magnification of snipe lens or telescope to bigger?

We love headshots only. But SE3 can not let us play this mode.

Oh, Please do some thing to change it like SEv2 and let we can play headshot mode in SE 3. Maybe you can made the magnification of snipe lens or telescope to bigger?

Thank you very much.

Posted 3 years ago

Exact. I think the same way you

Posted 3 years ago

what bothered me abut se3 was the graphics. they too slippery and hard to look at. also the bullet cam was 4 me a lot better in se2.

Posted 3 years ago

Bullet kill cam Se2 is better than Se3. I dont know but have more randomly cams, and is mor slowly, and let see the path since the shot until the impact. Se3 have a cut after shot, and other a bit before the impact. So my feeling has been that 80% is the same bullet cam on Se3, but i continue playing sev2 and find new cams.

I hope Se4 have Se2 bullets cams, but i hope 2 updates to be perfect:

1-A active kill cam that move and change his velocity fly path when pass throw/near enemies until his impact. As this trailer do (at 30 seg): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP0ebF2kjHk

2-Have an option that pressing(hold on) a buttton you can do slower the bullet cam and move arround the camera. If you hold out the "original"cam recover his form.

Please sign in to post.

Sign in to search.

Please sign in to post.

Recent Activity

Support (PC)

Beldeth posted 2 years ago

Game crashes 1/18/2019

jweg posted 2 months ago

Changing characters

PGProf posted 4 months ago

lütfen yardım edin

SAPHIRE posted 5 months ago