Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

General » PC

Things I would like to see in SE4

Posted 3 years ago

Ok, so just a few things I would like to see in Sniper Elite 4 'Italia.

For Multiplayer

- an effective Anti-Cheat System ( most important )

- Proximity Mines and Grenades in the style of Sniper Elite 1 with Same Mouse controls.

- Crosshairs effective in close range only ( players should be forced to use Scope for long distance shooting )

- Proximity Mine/S-Mine Kill-Cam ( Screen overlay popping up on corner of screen showing the moment when someone activates and gets killed with said device. Could be turned off in Settings.

- Custom Uniforms and Rifles ( name stamp on rifle etc: A Players Country Flag on Uniform and other little custom things like Level completion badge.

- Female character ( Give females the option to play in their own gender.

- Player hosted Game Owners should have the option to Kick someone without having to reply on player Vote.

For Single Player

- all of the above

- Improvement to the AI to be more observant with a set/random route to patrol ( not static and remaining in one place)

- Soldiers to be placed at more locations throughout the maps ( where you would expect to see soldiers ) sometimes have to walk a little too far without any action, but come across spots where soldiers should be.

- Depending at which level you play at 'Marksman/Authentic etc: the Amount of Soldiers should be increased/decreased to reflect the that level. ( Authentic difficulty should have many more Soldiers to engage.

- Option to Turn off HUD for taking Screenshots ( Sniper Elite 3 has some beautiful Scenery, but spoilt with the HUD.

Just a few of the more important features 'I think! the game would benefit from.

Posted 3 years ago

This is were an Edit Post button would come in Handy....Forgot to add.

- Leaderboard Support and Moderation to Keep the Scores all Genuine. ( encourages players to Work their way up the Ranks and those at the Top to hold onto their position, Can get Competitive and Keeps people playing the game :) 

Posted 3 years ago

•  Anti Cheat System!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Do not cease. The dedicated server. Because there we can at least bann and kick cheaters.
  • Forget it the ammo boxes, It was the biggest stupidity in SE3
  • Steam Workshop Support, fan can made maps, and modes.
  • stealth kill in multi, or knife kill
  • admin can kick everyone, not only in dedicated server
  • Being kicked. Do not have to so many votes.
    Do not let the different. Characters.★✓☠◕‿◕Due to such things. Many times they can not kick people. in sev2.
  • can be restarted rank system, like cod prestige....
  • Back the proximity the first part Sniper Elite.
  • Zombie mode correcting the game. I hope it will not be such a 4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JqPnGnmbmk
  • When in front of a telescope should have no nothing.Do not stuck the bullet. Mainly it is when you look down a tower. Do you want to shoot. who is coming up for you. You get stuck on the wall in front of you. But the telescope has shown that there is nothing in front of the gun. Only the opponents.
  • The impact ceases.In this case, you can not see where you shot. In this case, you can not always hurt.
  • Scratch the gun- name , clanlogo. .....
  • Often is 3. That puts the white cross. The enemy. Swap red. When you shoot. You can not shoot down.
  • In TDM mode  how many kill one team counts.Do not you like Sniper Elite 3rd. We never could decide, based on what the other team won.
  • Be again Team Dog Tag Harvest mode. when we play  all night in se v2 full our TTH server. But not only for our players.
  • To be played Team Distance King mode in Nocross. The nocross be an option. As in V2. Unlike 3. For thus ruled out the possibility of that. Nocross mode, you can play Team Distance King modes .
  • minimap like a SE1 with On and off options.
  • Use of vehicles , in singleplayer One mission requires you go to the other with jeep,.....
  • Do not you only have to damage engines. Be more options. If you want to give the shot.bombing, bells, machine-gun fire.Above map. Flying aircraft.Go to voice tanks.
  • Do not just always having to defeat a man. Something to blow up. You do not get in to turn on the alarm. Do not free to kill anyone, but some plans bring out off the base.Snipers eliminating it h do not activate the alarm.
  • Do not have to shoot Hitler 3x. Give us new DLC.
  • Female character.
  • Assault helmeted. Both field. Be different from the clothing of two teams.It was very bad in third. Everybody it looked. It was much better  in v2. When he had the Russian and German clothing.You are choosing to look at the beginning of map. Like the Sniper Elite was first.

Posted 3 years ago

I hope that they made the graphics better and fix the game mechanics from SE3

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 3 years ago

Some great feedback/info here. (taking notes)

Posted 3 years ago

HAHA nothing suspicious there 

Posted 3 years ago

Some good points Atis :) However feel I need to mention the Ammo Boxes?. I would be in favour of Keeping the Ammo boxes in multiplayer, This reduces 'Continuous Camping ( especially in CTF Mode ) and keeps players circulating around the maps replenishing their Ammo and changing locations to Snipe from...Having too much ammo players just remain in one area, then the game can get very predictable and campish, best to have less ammo and needing to relocate to different area's within the map to restock supplies which keeps the game more active and less predictable.

Posted 3 years ago

Ok so, I'm sure many players have experienced getting Spawn killed a number of times? which can, to put it nicely...be very annoying..so I would propose and would like to see in SE4 a 'Spawn Invulnerability' Setting as we had in original Sniper Elite, somewhere around 2 to 10 Seconds would be plenty ...Gives players plenty of time to move their ass when they Spawn without getting killed, also if possible an area around Spawn locations where item such s-mines/landmines etc: can't be placed.  Would definitely Stop The Spawn Campers.  

Hope Rebellion Consider this....

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 3 years ago

Ok so, I'm sure many players have experienced getting Spawn killed a number of times? which can, to put it nicely...be very annoying..so I would propose and would like to see in SE4 a 'Spawn Invulnerability' Setting as we had in original Sniper Elite, somewhere around 2 to 10 Seconds would be plenty ...Gives players plenty of time to move their ass when they Spawn without getting killed, also if possible an area around Spawn locations where item such s-mines/landmines etc: can't be placed.  Would definitely Stop The Spawn Campers.  

Hope Rebellion Consider this....

noted

Posted 3 years ago

Some good points Atis :) However feel I need to mention the Ammo Boxes?. I would be in favour of Keeping the Ammo boxes in multiplayer, This reduces 'Continuous Camping ( especially in CTF Mode ) and keeps players circulating around the maps replenishing their Ammo and changing locations to Snipe from...Having too much ammo players just remain in one area, then the game can get very predictable and campish, best to have less ammo and needing to relocate to different area's within the map to restock supplies which keeps the game more active and less predictable.

Let me give a different solution. Make way for lower maps. In V2 was not camping.Because the maps were small.In map size, matched perfectly with this game.The freedom that they want. I give to players. but  give a in singleplayer  mode.Do not in multiplayer.We do not need large maps like I was 3 in multiplayer! This is Not GTA, and not BATTLEFIELD with 32vs32 srv. If you want great things, they increased the number of players , 16 server 8vs8, 19 srv 9vs9.....The first part of the sniper elite was the best. From then on almost every developed backwards.It was 100 ammo.It was spawn protection, minimap, proxi, good maps..There are so many good things deleted from it.Do not give 100 ammunition. But give at least as much as it was in V2.Game physics is like to be a v2's. It was much better than the 3 th. Perhaps the v2 in the amount of bullet. It would have sufficed that is 3. But there it was easier to shoot people. Here a 3 failed to in something like that.Other movements of the characters. Much slower. Already boringly slow. The shot did not like the v2. Many times you have to press the left mouse button twice. As if to fire .. vain, press the button. Do not shoot the gun.Camping in TTH CTF game mode. Let's anything that he camping . Show enemy team on the map after a while. Where his lush. or spotting as if it had been spotted. 120 power rifles could not play the 3.Because it is completely different to work. As in V2.A head shot was completely different. The sniper elite 3. no head shots server. And no power120 srv.There is something completely different now than the fans expected.  The v2 is in many times. In v2 are often head shoot srv.

Posted 3 years ago

SE3 in low zoom was very hard you hit your head at 200m. it was impossible to see.

Posted 3 years ago

Personally i'd appreciate the possibility to toggle classic (SEV2) cover system instead of "context sensitive" one from SE3. On PC it makes very little sense as we have more than enough keys and the contextual cover didn't always work well.

SE3 weapon customization was interesting but i wish it offered a little bit more.

Personally i'd like to request 2 SP "mutators" or difficulty modes.

Training/Duck hunt difficulty - where you can play campaign with infinite health/ammo (good for the filthiest of casuals)

Hardcore difficulty - No HUD, full ballistics, oversensitive AI, etc. Basically masochism mode.

Posted 3 years ago

An effective anti cheat method.  V2 and V3 are polluted with the same cheating players who spoil the game for everyone involved and cannot be kicked if not a dedicated server.

Pistol only multiplayer option! - a few of us like this option.

Posted 3 years ago

I would love to see 4-player campaign co-op. It may be hard to balance difficulty-wise, but the 2-player co-op has kept us playing SE v2 and SE 3 long past where we might have moved on to something else. It would be great to bring in an occasional 3rd or 4th player to introduce them to the greatness of Sniper Elite. Promo value. :)

Having discovered Sniper Elite v2 and 3 at nearly the same time, we love aspects of both. One thing we really enjoy from v2, however, is the incapacitation of enemies who will yell and moan for help (and the danger this brings to their comrades). While this sometimes occurs in 3, it's not with nearly as much drama or entertainment value.

That's it. We really just can't wait to play!

Posted 3 years ago

Hi my friends!!

By now i like all of your suggests:

-anticheat mode (i have suggest time ago /se3forum that Rebellion must join a Steam and their ID database to stop and mark every player that is not logged officially or that have info about Cheats use.

-Let start any type of game (history and coop modes) with 1 only player, and let join other/others(4 would be nice Gazali..) before.

-let change skins, custom weapons..

-What about a free kill cam mode where he can press a button for slower/faster the fly and move the camera around the bullet? I have been suggesting this since Sev2...And now that the maps are 4x Se3...Nice bullets flies we can see xd.

-More modes with multiplayers. Not only deathmatchs and Flag. What about :

*conquest/Dominance areas. 

*Last Man Standing/live: Nobody dies, but is badly wounded. Allowing it to be revived by his team. The team that injured leave all the other side.

*Rescue duel:Each team has to rescue hostages in the rival camp.These hostages are taken by a person as if it were a burden. And it's not like mode flag to touch base again, but both teams can take their renes and the opposite.

By now is my starter suggest xd.

Please sign in to post.

Sign in to search.

Please sign in to post.

Recent Activity

Support (PC)

Beldeth posted 2 years ago

Game crashes 1/18/2019

jweg posted 3 months ago

Changing characters

PGProf posted 5 months ago

lütfen yardım edin