Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

Weapons

Posted 3 years ago

I hope we won't be missing out on most of our favourite weapons because the game is based around the resistance. I think it would be a huge mistake to not include the famous weapons used at the time, but I also hope some lesser known weapons are also featured. I personally hope in some way you include the Lee Enfield No4 T, like the one shown in this photo, as opposed to the version featured in SE3. 

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 3 years ago

Out of interest what were peoples favourite weapons from Sniper Elite 3?

I personally spent most of my time with the Camo Mosin Nagant.

Posted 3 years ago

Well, as far as rifles goes. Out of the semi-automatic ones the M1 Garand. I used the Karabiner 98k a lot out of the bolt action ones. But hopefully they will include all the firearms from SE3 as well as maybe a couple additions?

Posted 3 years ago

For Multiplayer I would use the 'Gwehre43 , Single Player (Depending on Difficulty I mostly use The Camo Mosin, Authentic Difficulty has to be Gwehre43. and for trusty Sidearm is the Semi-Auto HDM ( love that Pistol :)

Got to say the above Rifle in the pic looks very neat, nice little cheek rest too :)

Posted 3 years ago

My favorite was also the Mosin Nagant. 

Posted 3 years ago

I almost exclusively used the camo Lee Enfield mkIII, M3 grease gun and HDM

Posted 3 years ago

mosin v2 and mosin SE3

Posted 3 years ago

I said it before in V2 and 3 I would like to see a Browning Hi Power 7-8 rounds are good and all but 13s better in a pinch and its a classic also a Beretta 1934 after all it is in Italy 

Posted 3 years ago

I really liked the rifle customization that was added in SEIII. I hope it returns with more options.

Also, I'd love to see the Swiss K31 added to the roster. An elite sniper like Karl would know of its superiority to the other rifles available.

Posted 3 years ago

Springfield Camo for no cross Lee Enfield for team death match

Posted 2 years ago - edited 2 years ago by Panzergrenadier1945

the plain K98 and Carcano, #1/#2

I used the Mosin, G43, SVT-40  used a little but not my primaries

SMGs: trench-gun#1, Berretta #2

used but not common MP-40, Stg

sidearms

P38, 1911, Silenced HMD,

Posted 2 years ago

the plain K98 and Carcano, #1/#2

I used the Mosin, G43, SVT-40 some too

SMGs: trench-gun#1, Berretta #2

used but not common MP-40, Stg

sidearms

P38, 1911, Silenced HMD,

Posted 2 years ago

Are we going to see new melee load out weapons  related to all new combatives takedowns from related manuals  of the day by Rex Applegate and William Fairbairn with the option to subdue enemies lethally and non lethally such as high value targets based on historical figures for extraction?  It would be cool to customise and choose every aspect and item of gear that we take into battle this way.  Also will the players all new inventory be based on equipment mentioned in OSS and SOE catalogues,and other books on the units?

What kind of emphasis is placed on camouflage and cover this time?

Posted 2 years ago

Please add the c96 Mauser in the game I've always loved that weapon and it was never created in the other sniper elite series             http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/e/e8/Mauser-Bolo-Broomhandle-Semi-Automatic-Pistol-3.jpg/400px-Mauser-Bolo-Broomhandle-Semi-Automatic-Pistol-3.jpg

Posted 2 years ago

I think a gem was missed here, the Walther PPK would have been a much better addition instead of some of the other pistols added, not that you play as a German but German snipers were issued it sometimes. 

A suppressed PPK in a DLC would be dope, id pay big bucks for it. 

Please sign in to post.