Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

General » PC

Steam Users Sign in here.....

Posted 3 years ago

Ok Snipers, So we've seen the latest Sniper Elite 4 Video, Now lets build Our Community of PC Players. 

Mairtin(IRE) Signing in... liking the looks of the opening map on Release Trailer.....Urban Environment is always good gameplay...Nice Rebellion. :)

Posted 3 years ago

Hi ! Dude  Mairtin ! i am here! 

I hope it will be like a Battlezone in SE 4 , give us Steam Workshop Support too.

I hope to bring back the Team Dogtag Harvest mode in SE4, in sev2 all night our srv full in this gamemode. 

I hope the controlls will prefer resemble the v2 away.Light Years was better.

I hope the multiplayer. They will not be so great maps like 3,Single mode will be a big map. But do not need great multiplayer maps. I hope more and more urban maps in multi. Plz Remade SE1 ubahn multimap in SE4

How long will support? Like v2? Or like the SE3? Because I think about it, To buy this.Many of the bugs remain.

Wind and gravity. I hope it will be like in V2.The multiplayer in v2. Everyone has played wind and gravity. The 3-in, almost to the our team [SEO].We support you. Since the first part of the sniper elite. The first was the best. The second was very good. But the third somehow failed. I think that a lot of people think so.Many teams stopped playing. Because of the sniper elite 3. It was not as good as v2.I hope do not need us to stop.

Posted 3 years ago

I don't play Multiplayer, so i cant comment on it, but

I though SE3 was miles better than SE2,  bigger levels, not linear, better stealth, more gadgets to use,Longer distances, flanking, only thing i didn't like in SE3 was that the setting got a bit boring fast.

Thats said, SE1 is still my all time favorite :D

Posted 3 years ago

Ex V2 forum moderator "ch0pp3r" signing in, now rocking the name BrutalBarracuda!

Its good to be back! Cannot wait to get back behind the scope.

Posted 3 years ago

Hi ! Dude  Mairtin ! i am here! 

I hope it will be like a Battlezone in SE 4 , give us Steam Workshop Support too.

I hope to bring back the Team Dogtag Harvest mode in SE4, in sev2 all night our srv full in this gamemode. 

I hope the controlls will prefer resemble the v2 away.Light Years was better.

I hope the multiplayer. They will not be so great maps like 3,Single mode will be a big map. But do not need great multiplayer maps. I hope more and more urban maps in multi. Plz Remade SE1 ubahn multimap in SE4

How long will support? Like v2? Or like the SE3? Because I think about it, To buy this.Many of the bugs remain.

Wind and gravity. I hope it will be like in V2.The multiplayer in v2. Everyone has played wind and gravity. The 3-in, almost to the our team [SEO].We support you. Since the first part of the sniper elite. The first was the best. The second was very good. But the third somehow failed. I think that a lot of people think so.Many teams stopped playing. Because of the sniper elite 3. It was not as good as v2.I hope do not need us to stop.

Hey! Atis great to see you in Forum....I had hoped for Remake of Sniper Elite 1 myself, however it's not to be ( At this time ) Well your in the right place to put all your concerns to Rebellion ( I'm sure they will be reading and taking them into consideration as the game develops, hopefully we'll see 'Dog Tag Harvest being re-introduced in this game...I think Sniper Elite 4 will have 'Massive Single player maps, but could be scaled down for Multiplayer which will make it that more intense with a smaller environment. I like your thinking with the Urban Maps they really do make fun! Maps to play for game modes such as CTF and Dog-Tag.

Great to see another game released anyway, should keep us busy :) Forested Area Atis???? Have never played in that type of environment before....Should be interesting :)

Posted 3 years ago

I don't play Multiplayer, so i cant comment on it, but

I though SE3 was miles better than SE2,  bigger levels, not linear, better stealth, more gadgets to use,Longer distances, flanking, only thing i didn't like in SE3 was that the setting got a bit boring fast.

Thats said, SE1 is still my all time favorite :D

The SinglePlayer Gameplay on SE3 is Miles better without a doubt, SE3 Multiplayer is Purely for Sniping Only and is fantastic..., but for Running and Gunning V2 is the best game for CTF.....Overall SE1 Multiplayer FTW!!!!!

Posted 3 years ago

Ex V2 forum moderator "ch0pp3r" signing in, now rocking the name BrutalBarracuda!

Its good to be back! Cannot wait to get back behind the scope.

Hey! Ch0pp3r, Welcome back!!!!....So have you been converted to PC yet?, or you Still on PlayStation, or was it Xbox? Seems so long ago ha!

Posted 3 years ago

Guys ! What do you think ! I have a new idee.

If you press the ctrl comes out in white cross.

If you press the right mouse button comes out the scope.

What if you would lose a white cross, instead it would be iron sight. 

Like here:

Or you can take the glasses off the rifle,then they would shoot if you press the right mouse button.

Posted 3 years ago

Guys ! What do you think ! I have a new idee.

If you press the ctrl comes out in white cross.

If you press the right mouse button comes out the scope.

What if you would lose a white cross, instead it would be iron sight. 

Like here:

Or you can take the glasses off the rifle,then they would shoot if you press the right mouse button.

Personally I love a little crosshair, similar to that on Sniper Elite 1, however I would be in favour of losing the Crosshairs altogether in favour of the Iron sights, as in V2/SE3 the crosshairs are too accurate especially when shooting @ long distance.... Players should be forced to use the Scope, Iron Sights for close quarters, Maybe have an option in settings for turning Crosshair off?

Posted 3 years ago

Hello this is Kiho.
Add Kiho on steam if you like and I must say that Sniper Elite 3 was a good game but it had a great deal of bugs.

The single player missions of SE3 were amazing hope that SE4 gets even better.
I would really like to see the next game with more choices and harder challenges and more experienced enemies.

Posted 3 years ago

Personally I love a little crosshair, similar to that on Sniper Elite 1, however I would be in favour of losing the Crosshairs altogether in favour of the Iron sights, as in V2/SE3 the crosshairs are too accurate especially when shooting @ long distance.... Players should be forced to use the Scope, Iron Sights for close quarters, Maybe have an option in settings for turning Crosshair off?

And if it can be removed scope?So you could shoot?If a map. Such as Graves.Maybe that would be good. Silent kill, knife kill or rifle butt kick in multi.Swimming, climbing rock wall, I see the trailer.There are low houses. House to climb to the top and from there shoot.

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 3 years ago

Hey everyone, and welcome. We will most certainly be reading and responding on these forums a lot. At the moment we might seem a little tight on information we are revealing. But we will try our best!

Posted 3 years ago

Hey everyone, and welcome. We will most certainly be reading and responding on these forums a lot. At the moment we might seem a little tight on information we are revealing. But we will try our best!

Hey! Rebellion, So game trailer is looking very nice, can you give us any Idea! when you guys expect to release 'Italia??

Posted 3 years ago

And if it can be removed scope?So you could shoot?If a map. Such as Graves.Maybe that would be good. Silent kill, knife kill or rifle butt kick in multi.Swimming, climbing rock wall, I see the trailer.There are low houses. House to climb to the top and from there shoot.

Hey Atis, yeah think a Knife in SE4 Multiplayer would be cool!, can imagine sneaking up on some guys while at their Sniping spots and slitting there throat ha!...although wouldn't want to see players running round maps with Knife Attacks against other players...not sure how, or if that could be prevented? possibly getting into some sort of Stealth mode could work?... Certainly an option that Rebellion may have thought about....

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 3 years ago

Sorry no news on release dates etc. Knifing in Multiplayer sounds cool.

Please sign in to post.

Sign in to search.

Please sign in to post.

Recent Activity

Support (PC)

Beldeth posted 2 years ago

Game crashes 1/18/2019

jweg posted 3 months ago

Changing characters

PGProf posted 5 months ago

lütfen yardım edin

SAPHIRE posted 6 months ago