Please read the rules before posting!
The Sniper Elite 4 forums are a place where players can interact and have discussions about several different topics. However, we ask that you follow these rules to make sure that discussions stay friendly and on topic. These rules will be enforced by administrators and moderators, and at their discretion, may delete posts without warning that do not comply. Also, failure to comply with these rules may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forums.
- No Flaming: writing hostile or insulting messages aimed at other users for their views, comments, status as a user on the site, or any other reason. You can disagree with someone's views and still be polite about it.
- No Trolling: posting off topic or offensive messages with the intention to bait other users into replying. -No Spamming.
- No bumping old threads. This may be over looked if the user has a legitimate reason for making the thread active.
- No self bumping: posting “Bump” on your own thread to intentionally raise it to the top of the forums.
- No discussions of software piracy, hacking, illegal material, or linking to these activities will be tolerated.
- Do not post material that is hateful or mean towards race, religion, sex, or any other offensive nature.
- Do not post any offensive or vulgar content.
- No excessive swearing.
- Please do not hijack another user’s forum thread by changing the subject. If you would like to start a new discussion, start a new topic.
- Do not complain about getting banned, and do not make another account to circumvent a ban. Do not complain about other users being banned, bans are not made for no reason.
- Do not complain about a message being removed. Messages are removed for a reason, if you would like to find out why a message was removed, please PM one of our administrators.
- Do not use excessive ALL CAPS in your posts.
- All Clan related topics must be started in the new “Looking for Players” sub forum
We reserve the right to change or modify these rules at any time at our own discretion.