Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

Patch 1.4.0 Out Now!

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 1 year ago

By popular demand:
  • Allow players to use any unlocked or purchased allied DLC character skins in any game mode including Campaign, if they have previously completed the Campaign level.
New Content:
  • New multiplayer map (Fortress), FREE to all owners of the game and playable in all multiplayer modes including No-Cross.
  • New survival map (Winter Market), FREE to all owners of the game and playable in both solo-survival and up to 4-player co-op.
  • Support for Cold Warfare Winter Expansion Pack.
Multiplayer:
  • Client no longer spawns out-of-world when host selects to restart a mission.
  • Players no longer get stuck with a vote-in-progress when migrating to a new host.
  • Fix tagging through walls.
  • Aim-assist correctly rendered if difficulty changed during a co-op match.
Singleplayer:
  • Danger Cameras no longer play in slo-mo when player has radial menu open.
  • Altered neunfaust firing to reduce chances of player blowing themselves up.
  • AI are now slightly more likely to avoid vehicles and should not get stuck on ladders due to checkpoint loads.
  • Booby-trapped bodies now explode more reliably.
  • Ammo pickups now collected faster.
  • Fixed PS4 controller prompts where stick icons were being used instead of triggers.
  • Audio no longer cuts out during Island cutscene introduction when the tutorial is disabled.
  • Lots of audio fixes to improve performance.
  • ·Achievements that had incorrectly failed to trigger should now be awarded retrospectively. 

Posted 1 year ago

Thanks guys! :D

Posted 1 year ago

Um...and regarding that silent skin?........

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 1 year ago

Silent skin will be fixed in the next hotfix!

Posted 1 year ago

WOW, i didn't get the Update yet, but THANKS.  That was a real popular idea having the MP  skins playable on the Campaign. I mean i came here crying that it wasn't implemented, but it seems you shut me up and pleasantly so. Can't wait for the update, and thanks again.

Posted 1 year ago

But i should say, it's only "Allied" skins. I'm looking forward to playing the German skins, but in fact i hope we see more allied and axis skins in the future, but they're on the right track. 

Bees

Administrator

Posted 1 year ago

Thanks for the feedback, we'll pass it along to the dev team!

Posted 1 year ago

So how do  i select the Skins to use in the Campaign Mode(PS4)?

Posted 1 year ago

Hey guys! I really enjoy the game. I kind of burnt it out at release, playing over 30 hours, buy I'm glad to say I'm coming back to claim my DLC content and to do my best to perfect the game. My question is, "Do you guys have an ETA on the next patch for Xbox?" I saw that the patch didn't launch according to plan, and I'd really like to start my re-playthrough, but the perfectionist in me says wait for the patch to get the absolute best gameplay. Thanks!

Posted 1 year ago

The patch did not ship as planned. They said it will be in the next hotfix.

Posted 1 year ago

Want to report a bug related to the new DLC weapon. 

The Russian rifle, ZH whatever it is called, will get stuck when it gets down to 10 rounds. The empty trigger click sound will function when the shoot button is pressed, you can reload, but the empty sound continues. Reload and repeat to infinite. 

I have only played this on authentic and the new map. 

Posted 1 year ago

Also, with the realistic magazine loss turned on, there seems to be some inconsistency. Sometimes I fire one round, reload, and lose nothing. Other times it seems to work.

RandDT

Posted 1 year ago

Hi Bigtimemaster,   can you give us any more info on that issue?  Were you doing anything else at the same time as reloading?  Does it always happen when you use the ZH rifle?

Posted 1 year ago

I will test it out a bit more tonight. 

So far, it only seems to happen with the ZH. I also use the Ghewer and the M1 Garand, and they seem normal. 

It seems to happen if I get down to just 10 rounds, it will just reload forever and think that it is empty. 

Like I said, I will play around with it some more and see if it is specific to having 10 rounds and if some other prompt interrupting the reload is implicit in creating the bug. 

Posted 1 year ago

And yes, pretty much every round of survival I play with the ZH it is bound ot happen if I get down to low ammo. 

Please sign in to post.