Posted 3 years ago
If you are experiencing issues with your console in general, please try the official support of your console manufacturer:
An important first check:
Please make sure your console system software is completely up-to-date and has been fully restarted.
Instructions for keeping Xbox system up-to-date
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Settings > All settings.
- Select System > Updates.
- Under Console, select Keep my console up to date if it isn’t already.
Available updates will now be downloaded and installed during off-hours when your console is not in use.
Try a full restart on your system (power cycle your Xbox) – especially if you have trouble booting games:
- Power down your console, then unplug the power cable from the back.
- Wait for a few minutes before plugging back in.
- The light on the power brick should change from white to orange.
- Turn the power on.
Check your connection to Xbox Live:
- Press the Guide button on your controller, then select Settings, select System Settings and then Network Settings.
- Select the name of your Wireless Network, or select Wired Network for a wired connection.
- Choose Test Xbox Live Connection
If you might have a corrupt profile (worth checking, to verify the game and the profile):
To rule out corrupted profile data, please try using a different user profile to play the game.
(You can also delete & re-download your profile)
Checking NAT type for Multiplayer connection issues:
Please check your console's NAT setting in the Network screen.
To get to the Network screen:
- Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.
- Select Settings > All Settings.
- Select Network > Network settings.
Please work through the troubleshooting guide here:
Advice about Game content and add-ons on Xbox One: