Posted 2 years ago - edited 2 years ago by Beldeth
If you experience any problems or issues that are not discussed specifically on the forum, here are a few steps that solve common issues, and some advice to get the best service from our support team:
By far the most common minor issue for PC users is out of date graphics (video) and audio drivers - please check with your PC or component manufacturer for the latest up to date driver software.
If you are having any issue related to the game not loading or running correctly, it is worth verifying your local game data in Steam:
- In your Steam library, right click on the name of the game, select "properties", select "local files" tab, click the "verify integrity of game files" button. This will take a few minutes, and should automatically reacquire any data needed.
If the problem persists, please use the search function on this forum, to see if the issue you are having has been reported and whether any solutions or work-arounds have been offered.
If you still need advice or help with an issue related to Sniper Elite 4 (or any other Rebellion game) please use the support page here:
It is very important that for best response, you include as much detailed relevant information as you can on the issue.
- Exact version of game
- Exact description of problem
- Any error codes observed
- Whether the problem always occurs in the same way at the same time
- What steps you have tried to solve the issue
- Whether the issue has always been present or if it has just occurred (and anything that coincided with that).
Our support staff may have to ask for more information, and may ask you to send a "dxdiag" file:
- In your windows start menu search bar, type: dxdiag
- Run the dxdiag utility, this will launch the DirectX Diagnostic Tool, when it has finished, you can save the information to a text file. Attaching this to your support email reply will provide useful information about the setup of your PC