Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

1.06 Small patch

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

• Fixed crash on load for the DS1 Inception mission, on PS4 Pro when used on a 4k 3D TV.

Posted 2 years ago

• Fixed crash on load for the DS1 Inception mission, on PS4 Pro when used on a 4k 3D TV.

Patch 1.07 due out soon to fix all the previous failed patches. How can yous fail with this game haven't anyone at rebellion learned from past mistakes on se3. I request a full refund from yous  £40 for something that's completely broken. 

Posted 2 years ago

Patch 1.07 due out soon to fix all the previous failed patches. How can yous fail with this game haven't anyone at rebellion learned from past mistakes on se3. I request a full refund from yous  £40 for something that's completely broken. 

Posted 2 years ago

The only bug i have found now is the eternal struggle skin is changing from gold to black and not the silver skin i should have after patch 1.05, i'm starting mission 7 now, i have all collectibles from mission 1 to 6, so i won't say SE4 is completely broken, all games have bugs and updates can create new bugs, but so far Rebellion is fixing the bugs new and old.

Posted 2 years ago

i complitly I agree with you McTroll this game is the bigest MISTAKE in 2017 !!!

Cheater image !

Posted 2 years ago

The only bug i have found now is the eternal struggle skin is changing from gold to black and not the silver skin i should have after patch 1.05, i'm starting mission 7 now, i have all collectibles from mission 1 to 6, so i won't say SE4 is completely broken, all games have bugs and updates can create new bugs, but so far Rebellion is fixing the bugs new and old.

To be fair rebellion have made the same mistakes as they did on se3. Yes all games have bugs but when other company's release a patch it tends to fix the problem. But that's not the case with rebellion as each patch is broken and tends to lead to another patch to try and fix the broken patch. This is becoming a joke as long as long as they make money from the dlcs they don't care and don't listen to the community. Everyone has mentioned all the problems about the game and what have they done asboulity nothing. 

Posted 2 years ago

Only the very short sighted say that, ok some mistakes were made but patches create other bugs 

Posted 2 years ago

How about letting us to choose the crosshair in every rifle and add many more SILENCED ones?

Posted 2 years ago

Why does my convoy in Giovi Fiorini Mansion Level keep dissappearing ?, As in (1) armoured car , 2 trucks ? ,(2) armoured car, 1 truck ?, (3) armoured car, no trucks ?, where`s the convoy ?????, All this after the last patch.....(And my loadout is still yellow ?....again)

Please sign in to post.