Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

A Bird in the Hand trophy after 1.05 update Stone Eagles

Posted 2 years ago

Hi

I have shoot all the Stone Eagles before the update and now after the update it says in the game that I shoot them all but I still did not get my trophy ?

so how should I fix that guys ?

Posted 2 years ago

guys anyone ? 

Posted 2 years ago

Yes same to me. All DeadEyeTargets shot, all sniper reports collected and every letter and all docs. No Trophy. I reportet this to Rebellion already. No patch could solve this issue. Normaly I should have PLATINUM. Look at the Trophy list. Since release date These 3 trophies are missed. Only a few earned this.

Posted 2 years ago

Me also done everything except three trophies the Eagle Stones, Sniper Letters and the Misc Documents Trophy. 

I hope they do not ask us to re do the missions again because that will be crab 

Posted 2 years ago

Hello ALRASHED. As you know I have the same issue as you have. Contact me under pyrowarrior on by note on PS4. After 3 Days of Investigation, I solved the issue. Look at my Profile, trophies: I got the Trophies now. As mentioned, contact me I tell you what to do. PYRO...

Posted 2 years ago

Will add you that is my PS ID: oQe

Posted 2 years ago

Are you two for real???

Posted 2 years ago

Should be telling everyone pryo in how you magically worked it out after all it's meant to be a community 

Posted 2 years ago

Hello,

@ Bullet tooth tony: YES, I am a real gamer. A disappointed gamer because of all the things I did to get this trophies.

@ McTroll: RIGHT, should be spread to whole community. Bud I will do not (at the moment). I would like to see what REBELLION is doing to solve that. They came back with the answear: Should be solved with PATCH 1.05. I do not know what they solved, but it was not the problem I had. To remind you: about 5 days after release I had fullfilled every thing to get that mentioned trophies. I wrote emails to REBELLION. They did something but the issue still exists.

What I can tell anyone, which have completed the whole game, bevor PATCH 1.05 has been released "YOU HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN". Play the game twice and you will be surprised. I did the game now for 14 Times. If you will get the solution now, contact me under the above mentioned name.

I will see what REBELLION is planned to do.

Note: I am working now to collect any collectible again, to get this PLATINUM Trophie.

For sure, I never will buy a game done by REBELLION. Take a look back to SE3, ask the ones who lost their progress again and again. I guess they have no "lessens learned" sheet or a corective action report to avoid things.

@ REBELLION, you should ask your Quality Department and your so called testers. It would be interresting what have tested. Was it really SE4 ? (Sorry, I could not resist that). Feel free to remove this from the message board.

Pyro...

Posted 2 years ago

I can after with you about rebellion they haven't learned from the mistakes with se3 which is now been forwarded to se4 tbh I stop playing this game 2 weeks ago as they haven't fixed any of the problems i reported to them 

Posted 2 years ago

I can after with you about rebellion they haven't learned from the mistakes with se3 which is now been forwarded to se4 tbh I stop playing this game 2 weeks ago as they haven't fixed any of the problems i reported to them 

Posted 2 years ago

Hello folk´s.  Meanwhile I got the PLATINUM TROPHY. It was a hard works to find out how to get it with this broken game. I have been requested to spread out the info how i did it. You will find the info in a PS4 community. Go to:  "SE4 Bugs Inn". There I have described the way I got the trophies. I tried many different way´s. This is the one I know and it works. Be aware, that is the way for players which have done anything before the patches came out. Hope this will help you to climb the rock of success. Good luck, PYRO...

GO TO PS4 COMMUNITY: "SE4 Bugs Inn"

Please sign in to post.