Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

Bug on my SE4 equipment configuration.

Posted 2 years ago

When i buy any item on EQUIPMENT section, or i apply an upgrade on my weapons, the changes disappears after i close the application. Anybody knows the reason? 

Posted 2 years ago

Antes help?

Posted 2 years ago

Any  help?

Posted 2 years ago

Nobody had the same problem?

Posted 2 years ago

Share what system you are playing on?  I've not seen this on PS4.  I've not seen/heard anyone else speak of this issue either.  Perhaps backup your save games, and reinstall?

---

Peter_C

---

Posted 2 years ago

Hello. I play on PS4. But i am talking about "PLAYER LOADOUT" section, on MAIN MENU. Please, do a random configuration change, then close de aplication, and you will see that changes wont be saved at this section. Then, tell me please, thanks.

Posted 2 years ago

Hello. I play on PS4. But i am talking about "PLAYER LOADOUT" section, on MAIN MENU. Please, do a random configuration change, then close de aplication, and you will see that changes wont be saved at this section. Then, tell me please, thanks.

I too am on PS4, I have never had this issue, before or since any of the patches?  Sadly, that is why I am suggesting saving your "saves", then uninstalling, then "reinstalling", then "testing" before adding your saves back in (to see if it is not still doing it), then adding your saves back in - if it starts doing it after adding your saves back in, you know it's a save file doing the damage.  Then you have two choices;

Calling/contacting tech and asking them directly for help?  Or:

Starting from scratch: (Wipe | reload | do not add saves, start fresh)

Lastly - in case you are unaware?  USB 3.0 memory sticks on Amazon (good ones) are really cheap, like under $20 bucks! 

Amazon Link

---

Peter_C

---

Posted 2 years ago

I have deleted the game and reinstalled it. And the issue persists, this time without my old saved archives. All the changes i do on "PLAYER LOADOUT" at main menu, disappear when i quit the game and restart the app. And i recover the money i have used to buy items.

Posted 2 years ago

I have deleted the game and reinstalled it. And the issue persists, this time without my old saved archives. All the changes i do on "PLAYER LOADOUT" at main menu, disappear when i quit the game and restart the app. And i recover the money i have used to buy items.

Wait, once you make changes to the "loadout", you must *DO SOMETHING* in the game, before leaving the game for the changes to STICK!  Even if that is just going into and back out of the "rifle range".  Or a single mission, killing one mob and saving, then quitting.  Then the changes will stick.

But if you load the game, make changes to the LOADOUT, then go back to the main screen, then quit the game, without doing anything else, you are right, they won't be saved.  Perhaps it is by design?  But I have seen that as well, you *MUST* go to some *OTHER* screen to get the loadout saved...

---

Peter_C

---

Posted 2 years ago

Thanks for your support. I am sure this is an issue, because it didn't happen on Sniper Elite 3. The changes on PLAYER LOADOUT section, does not disappear on SE3 when you close the app, WITHOUT doing something in the game before. 

Posted 2 years ago

Thanks for your support. I am sure this is an issue, because it didn't happen on Sniper Elite 3. The changes on PLAYER LOADOUT section, does not disappear on SE3 when you close the app, WITHOUT doing something in the game before. 

So was this your issue?  Does the game otherwise work for you?  Does your loadout stick if you go into the rifle range and back out?

---

Peter_C

---

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

This is an odd bug. Can I ask you to contact us at www.rebellion.co.uk/support so that we can investigate this further.

Posted 2 years ago

This is an odd bug. Can I ask you to contact us at www.rebellion.co.uk/support so that we can investigate this further.

@Beldelth, not sure who you are speaking too?  This is completely recreatable at any time.

Simply start the the game, go to the loadout screen, make any changes you like, back out to the main screen, quit the game without doing anything else, and when you next start up the game again you will find that nothing you had done was saved.  Even if all you had done was simply changed the layout of your loadout (didn't buy anything).

---

Peter_C

---

Posted 2 years ago

@Beldelth, not sure who you are speaking too?  This is completely recreatable at any time.

Simply start the the game, go to the loadout screen, make any changes you like, back out to the main screen, quit the game without doing anything else, and when you next start up the game again you will find that nothing you had done was saved.  Even if all you had done was simply changed the layout of your loadout (didn't buy anything).

It seems real clear beldelth was speaking to the person that made the original post that was sardinas. But once again Peter your hijacking everyone's threads and when  your not doing that your spamming the forum. 

Please sign in to post.