Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

Error 12002

Posted 2 years ago

Help me with error code 12002 , i can't play alot game and it let me exit the game then this error show to me everyday so please help

Posted 2 years ago

Reinstall the game should fix it 

Posted 2 years ago

I have the CD game 

Posted 2 years ago

Hello, I have this issue where every multi-player server/session I join boots me saying 'The host has left the server'(12002). I have tried re-installing. Yet the problem persists. It shows me as having a decent connection. 

Posted 2 years ago

Please help  i still can't play online , just let me enter the match but after 10 seconds it show this error !!

Posted 2 years ago

How is your connection? Hosts may be kicking you for lagging

Posted 2 years ago

When hosts kick you it now tells you that you have been kicked by the host. The most likely problem is the actual se4 servers. I do believe it they are using old ps3 and ps4 se3 servers which can't handle the demand of users. I have experience regarding servers as I build servers myself and to cut costs sometimes we use old servers from previous projects. 

Posted 2 years ago

The host has left the game (12002) plz help me

Posted 1 year ago

it's seems no one figure out what's the solution for 12002 as of now! i'm facing the same issue.

Posted 1 year ago

Two months now and still can't play any multiplayer match, also the support team can't help with these error, BTW i play sniper 3 without any error that main the problem with the server of SE4 .

Posted 1 year ago

"How is your connection? Hosts may be kicking you for lagging"

If I'm the host I will kick a red bar player with a ping over 700 (unless everyone in the lobby has a similar ping).  Most of the time it's a single red bar player that causes the majority of the connections issues.  A single player teleporting and rubber-banding around the map, appearing, disappearing and re-appearing because he has an 850 ping in a lobby where everyone else has 150 or less can turn a good game into a crap game in a hurry.   This is one reason I have found that players think another player is cheating.  They are riding a crappy connection which is lagging everyone else out and have, in some cases, a full second or two advantage.  In a game where a second of "hesitation" can get you killed, being behind a player with a two second connection advantage going 18+ and 0 at halftime on No Cross sure does look like he's cheating.  Especially if they are already one of those quickscoping circle jerks.  Those guys suck to play against anyway.  Much less with a connection advantage.  It's like killing two birds with one stone kicking them.  I really think the game should no let you into a match where your ping to the server is twice the next highest player in the lobby.  Would solve most problems for everyone.  Might bring the quickscopers down a peg or two in the process.

I have a list of about 10 players I will kick as host because I know they are going to have a crap connection.  It's a constant with them.  All the time...at least 850+ ping.  Some as high as 950.  Oddly enough 90% of the time it's South Americans (Portuguese) or Arabic players on a server with me in the US.   Throw in a Russion or a German or two with a yellow two bar connection and it's all over for the green bar U.S. or Canadian guys!     

Confusion to the Enemy

Posted 1 year ago

"When hosts kick you it now tells you that you have been kicked by the host"

I've not seen this.  The notification I see say's, "You have been removed from the game"  Never says anything about the host.  Even when I know for a fact the host kicked me out.  It generally comes after I shoot him more than 2-3 times.  Most of the time I have a full green bar connection to the server so I know the server isn't doing it because of connection.  That's OK though...I've got a list!  

Confusion to the Enemy

Please sign in to post.