Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

DEATHSTORM PT 1: INCEPTION, NIGHT FIGHTER EXPANSION PACK + FREE CONTENT!

Bees

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago - edited 2 years ago by Bees

DEATHSTORM PT 1: INCEPTION

We start our mini-campaign, Deathstorm, with the first of 3 chapters - Inception - for both single-player and 2-player co-op.

Infiltrate the recently-bombarded Rocca sul Mare naval base in northern Italy to intercept a critical package being delivered into the country...

NIGHT FIGHTER EXPANSION PACK

Dominate the dark with 8 night-themed rifle skins, male and female ghillie characters for competitive MP and Survival modes, and 3 new weapons: the Mauser, OVP M1918 and silenced Nagant.

These packs are included in the Season Pass, or can be purchased separately.

FREE MP MODE AND MAP

In our first wave of free new content, we're introducing the 'Elimination' game mode. A 2-team mode for up to 12 players, this is last-team-standing with a twist - you can bring back fallen comrades by taking down your enemies. One kill can make all the difference.

We're also releasing our first free MP map, 'Night Woods'.

PATCH NOTES:

Patch 1.2 (PC)
Patch 1.04 (PS4)
Patch 1.04 (Xbox One)
Bees

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

We start our mini-campaign, Deathstorm, with the first of 3 chapters - Inception - for both single-player and 2-player co-op.

Infiltrate the recently-bombarded Rocca sul Mare naval base in northern Italy to intercept a critical package being delivered into the country...

Dominate the dark with 8 night-themed rifle skins, male and female ghillie characters for competitive MP and Survival modes, and 3 new weapons: the Mauser, OVP M1918 and silenced Nagant.

FREE MP MODE AND MAP

In our first wave of free new content, we're introducing the 'Elimination' game mode. A 2-team mode for up to 12 players, this is last-team-standing with a twist - you can bring back fallen comrades by taking down your enemies. One kill can make all the difference.

PATCH NOTES:

Patch 1.2 (PC)
Patch 1.04 (PS4)
Patch 1.04 (Xbox One)
Bees

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago - edited 2 years ago by Bees

FREE MP MODE AND MAP

PATCH NOTES:

Patch 1.2 (PC)
Patch 1.04 (PS4)
Patch 1.04 (Xbox One)

Posted 2 years ago

Really?  You wiped all the replies?  I think that's kind of tacky.  If you do not want any replies, LOCK the thread, but don't be immature...

---

Peter_C

---

Posted 2 years ago

So where can i find the silent nagant ?

Posted 2 years ago

So where can i find the silent nagant ?

I was wondering about the same thing, when i looked at the Nagant M1895 Revolver, but i think it means you can use suppressed ammo, because you can use both regular and suppressed ammo :) .

Posted 2 years ago

the last game i played was V2, i loved runnin around with my Russian loadout Mosin, Tokarev, and PPSH 41. I decided to get SE4 to try and i have to say although i am enjoyin it i wish i could run around again with my Russian loadout. Why is there no Tokarev TT33 or PPSH41 this time around would realy loves these back in Sniper Elite 4.

Please sign in to post.