Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

Bug Report (PS4)

Posted 2 years ago

Player Loadout: Still has a Yellow indicator even though all weapons have been mastered and nothing to select to remove yellow indicator from specific weapons.

The Skill Tree for level 30 gives you two options. The option for extra items doesn’t work correctly. It is supposed to allow the player to take three items in their loadout. When you select the Silenced Rifle ammo for three spots, it only shows you taking 20 rounds instead of the 30 you should be getting. Then it states that you would be able to collect an additional item of the same from playing the level. That would mean that you should be able to have a Total of 40 rounds. The max that the game allows you to have is 20 silenced rounds.

The Rifle Ross MK3: The Zoom Upgrade shows that you must make shots above 200 meters. That did not work, you had to make shots of 500 meters or more for it to register. That could only be done on the Viaduct level.

Magazzeno Facility: In the select mission screen, it shows Deadeye Target 3/9. In the game only three can be found. In the Collectables screen under Service Record, even though you show 3/9 Deadeye Targets. Only two Stone Eagles are showing the collected status.

Shot Eagle above starting point to the right. Right above the big cannon it shows up as the second to last collectible in the collections menu

The Stone Eagle above the barracks is the one that doesn’t register in the collections list.  

The third eagle above the snipers spot just to the right of Kessler barracks registers as the last stone eagle in the collections.

Giovi Fiorini Mansion:

Miscellaneous Document number 2, (Telegram for Lieutenant Wolfgang Meinhardt) will not collect. The location for that document is on the bench right below the snipers nest.  It shows you collecting the sniper report  instead.

Allagra Fortress: Under the challenges you are not allowed to manually reload any weapon. The challenge is bugged. It cannot be completed. Have checked multiple times before shooting the jet engines on Bohems bomber to see if the challenge is still white. (Indicating no weapon reloading) Once you shoot the jet engines the lvl is completed and the challenge goes to red. (Indicating you failed the challenge.)

Respectfully,

XxxStormxxX

Posted 2 years ago

I myself just Stopped Playing because of the BUGS !!! I want to know how people Plat this game ???

Posted 2 years ago

Yes there are some bugs.  But for me, I am simply enjoying the game and learning it.  Perhaps some of you haven't been gaming for too many years?  It is rather hard to make a game 'bug-free' until you put it out in the wild and let people try to break it for 4-6 months, and then as you add content, patches, etc - that stuff can intro new bugs as well.  Many/most games take a fair bit of time to become really stable.

Personally I am quite happy with how crash-free this game is~!  Of course there is stuff that needs fixing, but compared to many games I have played over the years, this one is great!  I've seen many that I had to table for six months just to be playable...

I for one will wait and give some time, and while waiting happily learn the maps and enjoy :)

---

Peter_C

---

Posted 2 years ago

I have been gaming since 2005 and I myself do not like being Used as a TESTER. This game is not in Beta!

Posted 2 years ago

I have been gaming since 2005 and I myself do not like being Used as a TESTER. This game is not in Beta!

You're right, the game is not in 'beta', and none of us are 'testers'.  But bugs in newly released games are facts of life, am sorry if you have yet to learn that yet.  I would respectfully suggest waiting to buy *any* game until it's been out at least six months if you are not going to be more tolerant of this fact?

My first game was "Leisure Suit Larry" back in 1988 or so I believe...ya, I am old...

---

Peter_C

---

Posted 2 years ago

What bugs? I have played every aspect of the game and only noticed a few bugs. Mainly animations getting caught up. 

Grape Nuts for breakfest, lunch, and dinner

Posted 2 years ago

There are a few bugs or glitches in multiplayer maps that im aware of, one in specific . in compound zooming with the binoqular makes the electrical cable at the powerhouse turn and grow into a massive unrealistic cable that creates distortion in the line of sight, decisive for comfortable sniping, please solve  this one. 

Posted 2 years ago

When I kill a radioman the game crashes. It's so annoying! When will they fix this game.

Posted 2 years ago

( Update) I played the last level Allagra Fortress knife only!!!!

I only took 4 shots with my Lee Enfield to finish the level and tried to complete the challenge of No Manual Reload. To my surprise the challenge still did not complete, even with just knifing. 

I am hoping the next patch fixes all the issues.

Respectfully,

XxxStormxxX

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

Hey,

So most of these are known issue.

Thank you for everyone who reported them. Next patch should help a lot!

Please sign in to post.